Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Bront

The man with the probe
"Time to liven this up a bit."

Vanitri claps his hands, and several freefolk dancers and musicians flood the room from several entrances, as well as from other hidden places. The begin a lively dance to a fast but festive beat. The 'folk slowly pull in others into the dance, and Vanitri drags Lex into the dance as he joins as well. Soon, there are few who are not dancing, with either a 'folk, or perhaps another party goer. The resulting dance is far from smooth, but it is simple and lively. Even the children have joined in.

ajanders

Explorer
Michael comes in on the heels of one of the dancers and gamely attempts to follow along with them.

It's not going well, but at least he isn't singing.

ethandrul

First Post
BigB said:
A young boy enters, most of you recognize him from the stables at the RDI. He is out of breath like he has been running.

Joe sent me. I am looking for Hasin. Joe said he could help.

ooc: I could offer a quick encounter for 2 - 3, 1st or 2nd lvl characters. I promised to have you back by midnight friday real time.

Eh? I'm here boy. Make it quick! Hasin looks at the boy impatiently. Wondering what his mule could have done this time- and how much it was going to cost him.I suspect i may need a few strong arms to help with Balam.

Last edited:

Lot

First Post
Lokin, with all the drinks he has consumed, has found himself talking a great deal more than usual. Self-conscious of his alcohol-induced departure from his usual stoic, quiet self, he excuses himself from his conversation and heads over where drinks are being served to find an ale, if possible. Once in possession of his drink of choice, he heads over to the wall and leans against it. Lokin passes a few minutes sipping his ale and watching the revelry quietly.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Heckler said:
*sniff* "Oh, Fimble, that's so sad," Babette says as she dries her eyes.

[sblock]Is your name Fimbus now? I was calling you Fimble all thru RiaM.

What's your gname, gnome! :) [/sblock]
"He was a great hero, my dad says. Did great things before he died! I'm proud to have his name. But admittedly, it does get a bit unwieldy at times, Fimbus Leyron Aukits Macklerey Gimmons the Third is quite a mouthful. When I was but a tiny gnome, I couldn't pronounce it myself! I just mumbled, 'Fim-bal-mah-gee'. My mom loved it, so growing up I was called, 'Fimble McGee'. I like that name just as much, so I go by Fimble among friends, like you and Tor."

Bison

First Post
ethandrul said:
Eh? I'm here boy. Make it quick! Hasin looks at the boy impatiently. Wondering what his mule could have done this time- and how much it was going to cost him.I suspect i may need a few strong arms to help with Balam.

Droggle glances over at Hasin

"trouble just seems to follow you doenst it cousin?"

BigB

First Post
ethandrul said:

Sir! The adventurers from the tavern, a Katara, I think Lookspring is his name, the woman Phoenix, I remember her and a man she met there Rowan Maybe is his name. Anyway one of the city guard came in and asked for help, said they are being setup and need help escaping the trap. Can you help? The lady she was nice to me.

ooc: If you are interested let me know in reply. I will create a new thread and put link here. It will need to be quick, a one shot deal as the escapees will be running through to make a quick escape. And also this Mega adventure will begin soon and I do not want to delay you from the start you have waited for.

ethandrul

First Post
BigB said:
Sir! The adventurers from the tavern, a Katara, I think Lookspring is his name, the woman Phoenix, I remember her and a man she met there Rowan Maybe is his name. Anyway one of the city guard came in and asked for help, said they are being setup and need help escaping the trap. Can you help? The lady she was nice to me.

ooc: If you are interested let me know in reply. I will create a new thread and put link here. It will need to be quick, a one shot deal as the escapees will be running through to make a quick escape. And also this Mega adventure will begin soon and I do not want to delay you from the start you have waited for.

Hasin laughs
And they expect me to help them? Oh, it is dire need indeed that brings one to a stranger. Hasin looks at Jace. It seems they are lost in the snow Jace. perhaps we should rescue them so they can be whipped?

ooc- i am not afraid of missimg the start i suppose, as long as i'm put into a party.

Bison

First Post
ethandrul said:
Hasin laughs
And they expect me to help them? Oh, it is dire need indeed that brings one to a stranger. Hasin looks at Jace. It seems they are lost in the snow Jace. perhaps we should rescue them so they can be whipped?

I am glad it is not trouble with your mule, that beast has a bad attitude, and it would be just as well if it were put down. But if there is prospect for a reward, well then how could a dwarf turn his back on the lass.

BigB

First Post
ethandrul said:
Hasin laughs

ooc- i am not afraid of missimg the start i suppose, as long as i'm put into a party.

ooc:You wont miss the start.

The boy leads you out to the street. Desperate is their situation. Follow me.Link to A chance to help out

Last edited:

Remove ads