• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
A look of panic flashes across the barbarian's face. "Where the hell is a ninja ambush when you need one?," she thinks.

"Umm...No, I...could use some fresh air," Rinya blurts out as she hurries outside.
Turning to Lucien, Richard shrugs a bit dejected, "Why did I see that coming... actually why did I even try? You'd think I'd learn by now." he blurts, becoming sullen . . .
Snagging three drinks from a passing waiter he hands one to Lucien and slugs the other two.
"Why are we even at this revel again?"

Robichaud

Explorer
Azmodaen said:
Ash waves to Lokin "I'll see ya around Lokin." then mumbles to himself as he looks around the room "I wonder where Jinx went?"

Ash shrugs then turns back to the table of food..
..to find the very man hanging in a chair right there, basically surrounded by orange peels, peach pits, and an apple core or three, looking very sated indeed. He looks just the slightest bit guilty, sitting in the wreckage of his eating binge. "..erm. What can I say? I like fruit. Best part of makin' landfall, back when I still sailed with Cap'n Ivar, was gettin' fresh fruit. Keeps the scurvy away, it does."

LogicsFate

First Post
Velmont said:
"Please to meet you, mister Ceth" replies Opale before taking a sip. "Yes, I know a few spells. I'm a wizard. I do a few illusion for my nephew, who loves all kind of magical spells. But I earn my life like most people here, taking contract here and there."

I would love to see a few of them some time. Valan grins. Ah, an adventurer of sorts? How you been taking contracts for long?

Velmont

First Post
"It must have been... three years that I've start to adventure. Short time, but a lot of things have happen since that first day I've stepped in the Red Dragon Inn. I suppose you are an adventurer of some sort you too, or are you related to one, because everyone here is either one or know one." asks Opale

LogicsFate

First Post
It's been about that long for me also, though I've spent much of that time travelling. Of the few "contracts" I've taken, one was a time wasting bust and the other... Well I missed much of the excitement but Tor, Valan points and a dragony looking fellow. tells me that the culprits were wererats.

I haven't had much excitement but what I have done, was made easy by worthy compainions and faith in Grendath.
Valan shifts his weight and lets his holy symbol slide in accordance.

Been on many missions yourself?

Velmont

First Post
"No, only two. The first led me to Grendath, a small village rules by a were-lizard sorcerer that was pretending to be a dragon. He had some kobold under his power. Luckily, some kobold were for a peaceful live with the humans, so we found a few who helped us to kill that false dragon.

When we come back here, on of my companion had a vision. As didn't wnated to stay, I decided to follow him and we end to meet another group who was figthing a band of Merrow. Once we get rid of them, we found that the were pawn of a lich. We also found a portal. We decided to enter it, as another vision told us it would help us to fight that lich and we end by travelling throught planes and unkown worlds.

Someday, I just miss the simple life of street rats I had before I start to learn magic. Things were a lot simplier."

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
They town was called Grendath? Luckily you showed up.

When Opale mention planehopping Valan lets out a wistle.

Ah, the simple life. Valan shruggs I have fun with what I've got, I don't know if I could go back and tend a temple even if I wanted to...

Knight Otu

First Post
(Grenton, not Grendath. :))

Ashnar does not join into the dance, looking on a bit skeptical. She glances at Peladus, expecting that he will join into the dance eagerly.

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin hands his dirty armor to a serventThank gods for the rain Eh? It never seems to stop here.! put this somewhere for me would ya? and send for a clean shirt from the red dragon if you don't mind. be quick now, and you may see a coin!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
During the dance, in rushes a slender, darkly tanned, waist-length haired, shirtless elf from the street. He is sweaty, panting, and holding a dusty, sweaty, soiled, white linen bundle--similar to his pants, probably a tunic--wrapped in a long saffron-yellow sash. His hair cascades down his back and sticks to him. He barely stops within the doorway, as he looks at himself ashamedly.

"Please, someone," he says quietly, sheepishly, "Someone dress me."

Remove ads