Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin scans the party til he sees Quozen. Here is your cut monk. It was good to know you were at my back. I am sorry if my...enthusiasm offended you. Of course we walk different paths- yours is far more brightly lit then mine

Erekose13

Explorer
After a bit of carousing, Tenebrynn laughs as Vanitri brings in his troupe. He had never met the members of his friends 'family' before and was excited to see the colour and entertainment they brought to the party. Tenebrynn decided to find Kiara again to dance.

Bison

First Post
ethandrul said:
Hasin sees Droogle and Jace Here is your cuts- hope ya don't mind, i shorted you the coppers- gave 'em to the servents.

Droggle laughs at that. Well as long as you got me the gold .. thats the important part.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
ethandrul said:
Hasin scans the party til he sees Quozen. Here is your cut monk. It was good to know you were at my back. I am sorry if my...enthusiasm offended you. Of course we walk different paths- yours is far more brightly lit then mine

"Not at all, not at all... Not too long ago I spent a week as an orc's slave--if I bring a torch to a dark path, it helps us all."

He looks around distractedly. "Would you know where there may be new outfits? I should like to be more appropriate..."

ethandrul

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
"Not at all, not at all... Not too long ago I spent a week as an orc's slave--if I bring a torch to a dark path, it helps us all."

He looks around distractedly. "Would you know where there may be new outfits? I should like to be more appropriate..."

No Problem! I had a servent bring me a change from the Red Dragon- I'm sure one would do the same for you- after all, I tipped them fairly well for us.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
After a bit of carousing, Tenebrynn laughs as Vanitri brings in his troupe. He had never met the members of his friends 'family' before and was excited to see the colour and entertainment they brought to the party. Tenebrynn decided to find Kiara again to dance.
*Tenebrynn looks for Kiara first with the other librarians, but she isn't there. He finds her with Rinaldo's children, telling them stories while performing minor prestidigitations.*

"Oh...hi Tenebrynn! Rinaldo diSenzio is one of your comrades, right? Aren't his children cute? And so very well behaved."

"A dance? I..."
she blushes, "Of course, I would love to."

*Kiara takes Tenebrynn's hand and heads over to the dance floor.*

Remove ads