• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Boddynock

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(Grenton, not Grendath. :))

Ashnar does not join into the dance, looking on a bit skeptical. She glances at Peladus, expecting that he will join into the dance eagerly.
"Are you not dancing, Ashnar? A pity. Well, if you don't mind, I'll keep you company. I could do with a bite to eat, actually. It's been a busy day, and I haven't had a moment to relax. Would you like something?"

Peladus - who is not averse to dancing with the right partner - is equally happy to sit this one out, particularly since he is genuinely interested in Ashnar's story. He won't push, though.

jaker2003

Explorer
Jace walks back into the party, stroking a fresh dent on his quarterstaff. The human finds a bare spot on the wall to lean against, staightens his cloak, and watches the dancers.

Azmodaen

First Post
Ashmodai - Maenad Lvl 1 Wilder

Robichaud said:
..to find the very man hanging in a chair right there, basically surrounded by orange peels, peach pits, and an apple core or three, looking very sated indeed. He looks just the slightest bit guilty, sitting in the wreckage of his eating binge. "..erm. What can I say? I like fruit. Best part of makin' landfall, back when I still sailed with Cap'n Ivar, was gettin' fresh fruit. Keeps the scurvy away, it does."

Jumps up completely startled dropping his glass. He looks up to the ceiling as it smashes, and quietly sweeps the broken glass under the table with his foot.

Turning his attention to Jinx, pretending that nothing is wrong, he then grimaces. "The hells what is wrong with you, you nearly scared me half to death!!". pausing for a few seconds he then bursts out in laughter.

"hehehehe sorry Jinx.... so you have sailed? what's it like?"

Knight Otu

First Post
Boddynock said:
"Are you not dancing, Ashnar? A pity. Well, if you don't mind, I'll keep you company. I could do with a bite to eat, actually. It's been a busy day, and I haven't had a moment to relax. Would you like something?"

Peladus - who is not averse to dancing with the right partner - is equally happy to sit this one out, particularly since he is genuinely interested in Ashnar's story. He won't push, though.
"I don't think I should be dancing... at least, not yet. I caused enough confusion for a single night, I think." Ashnar replies. "Something to eat sounds good right now." She adds with a soft smile as she accompanies Peladus to the tables to see the menu. "Though you do seem relaxed, especially considering that you just hand-kissed a woman who used to be a man."

Boddynock

First Post
Knight Otu said:
She adds with a soft smile as she accompanies Peladus to the tables to see the menu. "Though you do seem relaxed, especially considering that you just hand-kissed a woman who used to be a man."
"Ah well, my grandfather always used to say, 'Go with the flow, boy - go with the flow!' And I've never found any reason to ignore his advice."

Peladus then grins and says, "After you, my lady."

Knight Otu

First Post
Boddynock said:
"Ah well, my grandfather always used to say, 'Go with the flow, boy - go with the flow!' And I've never found any reason to ignore his advice."

Peladus then grins and says, "After you, my lady."
"Sometimes, when you go with the flow, you might come across a waterfall, though." Ashnar says with a wink. "That's when you cast feather fall." She chooses some meat and salad for herself.

Boddynock

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"Sometimes, when you go with the flow, you might come across a waterfall, though." Ashnar says with a wink. "That's when you cast feather fall." She chooses some meat and salad for herself.
"Feather Fall - ah yes, that's a spell I've often thought I'd like to learn. Perhaps I'll get the chance some time soon."

Knight Otu

First Post
Boddynock said:
"Feather Fall - ah yes, that's a spell I've often thought I'd like to learn. Perhaps I'll get the chance some time soon."
"Oddly enough, it occurs to me I haven't added it to my book yet, either. We didn't have too many situations were a fall from great heights would have been too likely. It's probably a good idea to learn it soon."

Bison

First Post
Droggle finds his way back to the party, his clothes a bit more disheveled than usual, but not so much that anyone would notice. the dwarf alwasy has a bit of a shabby appearance.

He makes his way to a table near a rear exit, and keeps his back to the wall.

Velmont

First Post
"Hmmm... no sorry, Grenton. It sounds a bit the same. It's start to be far. It must be related to my death. There is a few details I seems to have an harder time to remember." replies Opale. "So, you are a priest? Of Grendath I suppose."

Remove ads