Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Boddynock

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"A-actually, I... think I've had enough for... for now. Else I'll imagine a squirrel-human-doppelganger mix walking in to the party, I fear..." Ashnar replies with a stutter herself, not quite sure what she just said. "Perhaps some water... or maybe I'll retire to the Red Dragon for a short while..." Ashnar had certainly expected some awkwardness from her change, but someone calling her beautiful? That was a bit too much for her.
Peladus steps forward gallantly.

"Oh, please - don't go just because of a misunderstanding. Certainly this form you wear is pleasing to the eye," - this said with a smile and a slight bow - "but it's clear that your story is likewise fascinating - and I, for one, would be most happy to hear it."

"Here," he says, deftly relieving her of her glass and replacing it with a tumbler of fresh, clear water, "drink this to clear your head. And come, let's ask these fine musicians for another number."

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan wanders a bit, in his element but off. A few glasses of wine and a few loud prayers to Grendath later he figures he just has one thing left to do; Hit on the next cute girl that replys. Hello!

Velmont

First Post
"Salvador, come here." shouts Opale, as the kid is running after the illusion of a small dragon. Opale tries to ctach teh boy who seems to have too much fun to hear his aunt. Opale follow the kids and finally catch him. As she does so, she is unbalanced and fall on Valan. "Calm down Salavdor, you mother want you to come back to teh table." She put back the young boy on the ground. "I don't want to sit." replies Salvador. "They are bringing some cake. And if you are a good boy, I'll tell you a story before you go home... with illusion."

The smile reappear on the visage of the kid. He walk back to the table where Hogarth and Valeria are taking care of Carlos and Isabella. Opale turns back to Valan. "I'm sorry. At that age, they have too much energy." She looks at the wine that have spilled on the vest of Valan. "Let me fix that." She cast a small spell and the wine dissapears. "Oh, my name is Opale di Senzio. Please to meet you honey. You are enjoying the party?"

ethandrul

First Post
you know- this is REALLY boring. Is this the start of a great adventure or the middle of a 1930's romance movie?
if something doesn't happen soon- i may be forced to start a bar fight.

Rystil Arden

First Post
ethandrul said:
you know- this is REALLY boring. Is this the start of a great adventure or the middle of a 1930's romance movie?
(OOC: As mentioned in another thread, if I had my druthers, we would already have started the Council. I have to balance my instinct with the fact that the Long Live the Queen group was promised (not by me, but still) that they'd be back in time for the M-A. If B4cchus isn't able to implement my suggestions I posted in LLtQ to speed it up, I may just have to leave LLtQ behind. It's not like we don't have enough PCs to run all the adventures already.

As for all the RPing, that's the way many of LEW's PCs are. Personally, I enjoy it.)

ajanders

Explorer
Ooc

Hey, Michael took his mushy stuff outside.
You're lucky you didn't go down to the Free Folk camp: the cooties are everywhere.

Dungannon

First Post
Heckler said:
"Same as the RDI, only with librarians. I swear if any of them try to get me to read...," Rinya lets her unspecified threat of violence trail off as she watches the festivities.
Lucien offers a rare smile at Rinya's words. "I'm sure we can intervene if any of them try anything so...crass."

jaker2003

Explorer
InVinoVeritas said:
"Fascinating..." Quozen replies. "Psergei is to be feared, clearly. The desert is harsh to the prepared, and worse to the unprepared."
Quozen turns to Jace. "You have a devotion, yes? Do you have tales to share?"
Jace seems sober, "A devotion . . . you mean faith, a patron whom I would call on for help and guidance? No, not so much. On my travels, there was much the same teachings in every temple I stopped at. Sure, one would stress obedience, another freedom, but most of the priests told different stories bearing the same lessons. I skipped the 'searching for my patron' and went straight to help and educate the people.

Tales? Hmm. I don't have much in the way of stories. As a child I once became lost in the cold of winter . . .
"
Looking at the sand-blasted tan skin of the others around him, "That's when the sun is hidden behind clouds; the days are short and the nights long. The air grows so cold that the rain freezes into little flakes of ice called snow. The snow piles up and can be as dangerous as a sand dune. Anyway I was small and alone and very lost. I was only gone that one day, but it still felt so terribly cold, as if the life were being pulled from my core, the warmth from my skin was gone . . ." Jace trails off. "But then my parents found me and rushed me home to thaw by the hearth, and everything was happy again."

Bront

The man with the probe
ethandrul said:
OOC: It's a chance for some characters to tell other characters stories in character, which is fun. It's like the chance to tell someone about your character and actualy have them be interested. It's also a warmup for the main event, giving judges time to gather their notes and such. You're perfectly welcome to not participate if you wish.

Remove ads