Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Knight Otu

First Post
"It's not like you could have known, Peladus. One does not exactly expect someone to have been turned to the other gender. No hard feelings, I was just... surprised." Ashnar says. With a smile, she adds "And it isn't easy to weave that into casual conversation, unless you're Salvador di Senzio."

Heckler

First Post
"Sir Nurlan, it is a pleasure to meet one who is so clearly a master of the arts. It is my good fortune that you were unable to participate in the tournament, for I fear I would not have fared as well if you had."

"And Master Rinaldo, a splendid tournament you managed to put together, absolutely splendid! It's a shame you couldn't have been here for it, great fun all around."

"And you, Miss Ashnar," Octavio says as he kisses her hand, "an evoker? I would have thought such a beauty to be more of an...enchantress," he adds with a rougish glint in his eye and a complete disregard for pronouns.

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC:Heh, makes sense. Though Rayne has always been more of an Evoker than an Illusionist. And hasn't Rinaldo known Rayne ever since Rinaldo was a 14-year-old Necromancer girl at the Academy? ;) Or was that bubble Vanitri? I can't remember)

OOC: I forgot that. And donT' forget, Rinaldo have touch all bubble, but yes, he remember that... just me who has forgotten, but with valeria around, and with the laugh he had suppress at that kiss, he had to say something to make Ashnar forgive his smile. :p

Heckler

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"It's not like you could have known, Peladus. One does not exactly expect someone to have been turned to the other gender. No hard feelings, I was just... surprised." Ashnar says. With a smile, she adds "And it isn't easy to weave that into casual conversation, unless you're Salvador di Senzio."
"Err...wait, what?" Octavio says.

Velmont

First Post
When Rinaldo see Octavio immitating Peladus, he doesn't react, but inside himself, he is both surprised, laughing and almost shocked. "You have understand it, he is a great evoker. But that's a story that is long and seeing teh curiosity it's bring, would have to tell at least 20 times tonight. And I am quite sure you understand it is not such a story you like to speak about.

But thank you for the tournament. I had only good feedback out of it. It is a lot of labor, so I don't know if I will hold another one next year. One thing I am sure, it is I'll have a lot of thing to do in the next years."

Knight Otu

First Post
Heckler said:
"And you, Miss Ashnar," Octavio says as he kisses her hand, "an evoker? I would have thought such a beauty to be more of an...enchantress," he adds with a rougish glint in his eye and a complete disregard for pronouns.
Forewarned this time, Ashnar twists Octavio's attempt at a hand kiss into a handshake, and says "Pleased to meet you, but please pay attention." The compliment however seems to catch her off-guard. "Err, what?" she echoes the duelist, with a raised eyebrow.

Heckler

First Post
Richard Rawen said:
Richard starts at Lucien's touch, turning with a smile of recognition, he shakes the man's hand and gestures to Rinya, "We've been standing here wondering what we're doing besides drinking more free drinks and listening to a lot of stories... same thing we did back at the RDI! Rowan's around here somewhere as well."
"Same as the RDI, only with librarians. I swear if any of them try to get me to read...," Rinya lets her unspecified threat of violence trail off as she watches the festivities.

Heckler

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Forewarned this time, Ashnar twists Octavio's attempt at a hand kiss into a handshake, and says "Pleased to meet you, but please pay attention." The compliment however seems to catch her off-guard. "Err, what?" she echoes the duelist, with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh, um, yes, a gender change, how stupid of me not to have known. I was just saying, umm, your robes look very...pretty. More wine?," Octavio stutters out, catching up to the conversation.

Knight Otu

First Post
"A-actually, I... think I've had enough for... for now. Else I'll imagine a squirrel-human-doppelganger mix walking in to the party, I fear..." Ashnar replies with a stutter herself, not quite sure what she just said. "Perhaps some water... or maybe I'll retire to the Red Dragon for a short while..." Ashnar had certainly expected some awkwardness from her change, but someone calling her beautiful? That was a bit too much for her.

Erekose13

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
"Well, you'll always be a hero to everyone at the library. And not just that--you're our hero, you're one of us. But you really did beat a dragon then. Wow, what was that like?" Kiara's eyes almost sparkle as she imagines it.

"No, I'm afraid that it was far from defeat. It just wasnt around when we escaped. Perhaps another time, though I'd hope not, honestly. I am but one of you, as you put it. A librarian at heart. I've been collecting spells to bring to the library actually. I've amassed quite the amazing collection." he replies, turning a little red at her open flattery. As Rinaldo and Ashnar raise toasts to him, Tenebrynn excuses himself from Kiara for the moment to thank the two of them. After spending a little more time in her company, he apologizes again, "I'm afraid that I must return to my role as host. Not really my style, but I wanted this to be a grand affair, and I guess that means I have to play the part."

Remove ads