Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Granted, of course. Anything else would not make sense. But since I'm fairly confident that I can master the spell by the time we make the return trip and the Phantom Steeds have a relatively low weight limit, we do need to think about what will happen if we have so much food that it is more than the Bags of Holding can hold. My thought, if you are willing and know that spell, is to plan for you to cast Create Food and Water on the return trip as a backup plan in case we don't have Teleport yet. That will feed a minimum of fifteen people, which will cover everyone. We will likely also have enough rations left over to use as a last resort in the case that something unexpected happens. What do you think?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack cringes at the thought of having to again eat the rather bland magical food, but does not say anything as he realises that it is a necessarily evil.

ajanders

Explorer
"I'll save room in the bag of holding for a spice-box, Zack."
Michael's lips twitch in something close to a smile.
"As my master taught me, Sela's bounty always goes better with a little rosemary.
Let's start with food for thirty days, then see what else needs to go in the bags. It'll do us no good to be so well-provisioned we can't move.
Zack, do you have any bulky items for the bag?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I prefer to travel with my armor on, so not really," Zack answers. "Though if you can fit enough rations for me there, it is always appreciated. Or a small cottage."

Velmont

First Post
"I generally travel ligthly, as spell casting is too hard in armor. So I can carry a few things for the group. It might be a bit heavy for me, but as the horse will do the travel for me, it shouldn't be much a problem. Once we will go back on foot, I'll give it to the stronger."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I always travel light and can travel even lighter if need be, including the possibility of not needing to travel via mount." replies Eternity.

ajanders

Explorer
"Very well." Michael closes.
"Mining gear and extra food we get from the shops. I suggest we walk out of town quietly tomorrow early in the morning, then summon the mounts. If the cult of the dracolich is about, there's no point in blazoning the departure of a collection of heroes off to thwart their nefarious purposes."

He nods to Opale.
"We're relying on your spells, so you tell us when you want to leave."

Remove ads