D&D 5E Descent into the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth - March 26th

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I don’t think it will. Both of those incarnations are of different points in her life.

Heck Iggwilv doesn’t actually show up in Tsojcanth cause she ditched it long ago.
I mean, I expect based on Strahd (the I6 reprimt portion, thst is), Yawning Portal, and Ghoats of Saltmarsh thst the Quests from the Infinite Staircase version will basically be unchanged from S4. But doing so is a choice.

I mean, I expect based on Strahd (the I6 reprimt portion, thst is), Yawning Portal, and Ghoats of Saltmarsh thst the Quests from the Infinite Staircase version will basically be unchanged from S4. But doing so is a choice.
I don’t quite get how? Iggwilv was a demon summoning evil wizard who did loads of awful things. That hasn’t changed in 5e.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I don’t quite get how? Iggwilv was a demon summoning evil wizard who did loads of awful things. That hasn’t changed in 5e.
True, the question would be if theybwantednto use the opportunity to expand on the character given her other recent appearances, or provide some broader context. ThoughbI expect that to ne in the new DMG.

True, the question would be if theybwantednto use the opportunity to expand on the character given her other recent appearances, or provide some broader context. ThoughbI expect that to ne in the new DMG.
That's addressed in her current D&D beyond backstory:

The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

Short extract for those without the sub: Iggwilv learned several dark secrets while studying the Abyss, including the ability to summon demons and demonic spirits. But in her quest for absolute power, she made too many enemies and underestimated their determination to destroy her, so she fled to other worlds and across planes to escape the worst of them.

Remove ads