The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard awakens with a start, peering up at the unfamiliar face in the flickering light of the campfire. When he hears about the 'mental intrusion' he sets his jaw.
"fraggin spellcasters" he mutters, moving his shield and sword into place, he stands ready, peering out into the darkness...
[sblock=rolls] Spot=6, Listen =20[/sblock]

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
"What?", Rinya mumbles rudely, in a foul mood from being woken up. Once made aware of the situation she gets up, drawing her sword, and concentrates on the area where the noise came from.

ooc: spot +2/listen +7 (+4/+9 vs. magical creatures)

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien, once awake, draws his weapons and concentrates on the area where the disturbance was noticed.

ooc: mace & handaxe readied, Listen +10, Spot +9 (+12/+11 if undead)

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Oh for... couldn't this have happened when I hadn't just fallen asleep," Tumna mutters. She draws her dagger, even if it isn't much of a threat to anything.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard's shiny new bastardsword is out, but he doesn't look happy about showing it off. The tip warily sketches cirles in the air before him as he peers into the gloom and tries to sort sounds through mutters and the crackling of fire.
Dalamar said:
"Oh for... couldn't this have happened when I hadn't just fallen asleep," Tumna mutters. She draws her dagger, even if it isn't much of a threat to anything.
Nodding grimmly, "Likely the doings of a foul spell-caster, to throw off yer concentration in coming battles..." Richard doesn't seem near as cheerful as usual for some reason...

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Thallirae rises from her trance as well, looking concerned.

You all stare hard at the bushes where the two watchers heard a rustle, but nobody can make anything out. Then a small, green sprite comes up out of the reeds. She's about four feet tall, and smiling coyly. "Hello there," she says in high-pitched Common. "Sorry to startle you, there's no need for weapons. I just wanted to talk."

[sblock=Richard: ]For some inexplicable reason, you trust this little green creature implicitly. The urge to throw your sword down immediately is very hard to resist. You settle for sheathing it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Rinya lowers her sword (but does not sheath it), "You startled us, little one, coming up on us in the middle of the night. What would you like to talk about?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
She giggles and covers her mouth politely, "I couldn't help but hear you talking about your destination." She digs her toe into the soft river ground, her hands are folded behind her back, and her gaze turns to Richard. "It just seems to me that you're plunging into this a little... hastily. Wouldn't you say so, Mr. Big Sword?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Oh, but haste makes great," Tumna says. Her tone is irritated as she was rudely awakened, but she does lower her dagger.

BigB

First Post
Khairi looks upon the sprite with a confused look. What are you doing here listening in on our conversations? And what did you do to my head? Khairi is feeling a bit embarrassed for waking everyone.

Remove ads