Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Redclaw

First Post
Stick yer slimy tentacles on dwarven steel, vermin! Thieren shouts as he wades into battle next to the Shoanti.

[sblock=ooc] move up next to Zakok and attack, +4 to hit, 1d8+2 damage [/sblock]

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro, Varisian Sorcerer

Tiny arcs of electricity appear between the Varisian sorcerer and the ground as Lanandro's hair and clothing become charged with static and he prepares to send another bolt of electricty toward the creature (Still +4, 1d6+2). If there's to many people in melee blocking his shot, he will move a few feet to the south. Otherwise, he'll stay put.

P.S. Nice save rolling Walking Dad ... Or should I say BrOp ?

Zurai

First Post
"Monster under the...! Pike it, always with the monster under the bleedin' gate!" Even as he curses, Corby pulls his rapier and tumbles up to the monstrosity, ducking and weaving beneath its waving tentacles, then sets to work giving it a few extra orifices.

(Tumble if necessary to move into attack range of the creature, drawing his rapier as part of the move action to tumble, and attack. He won't be able to get to flanking position this turn, unfortunately, so just attack +8 for 1d4+1/18-20 crit.)

Just a reminder that as long as the monster stays in the hole (and provides cover) none of you have to worry about AoO. It's only once it gets out that you're in trouble. Until then I guess you guys can just keep on hoping Zakok keeps on making those amazing Fort saves.

On a side note, if people who haven't would like to submit pictures of your characters, I could include them in the combat maps.

Walking Dad

First Post
Zakok continious his mad assault, smashing the creature with his earthbreaker.

[sblock=OOC]Zakok stays in rage and makes a power attack.
+4 shield to AC= 20
1d20+5 to hit, 2d6+16 damage

Zakok
AC: 18 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat) [Touch 13, Flat-footed 15], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 48/48

Fortitude +7 [+3 base, +3 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +2 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance]

BAB/CMB: +3/+6
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +7 (2d6+6/20/x3)

in RAGE:

AC: 16 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat, -2 rage) [Touch 11, Flat-footed 14], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 54

Fortitude +9 [+3 base, +5 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +4 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance, +2 morale]

BAB/CMB: +3/+8
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +9 (2d6+10/20/x3)

Rage Points: 15/17
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ilium

First Post
You know, I'm CERTAIN I posted this already (last week). But I don't see it now. Oh, well, here it is again:

On seeing the tentacled monster's sliming of Zakok, Terry offers an astute, "EEuw! Disgusting!" Apparently missing the irony entirely, he then extends a grotesquely elongated arm and taps Thieren on the back with his wand.

OOC: Move to within 10 feet of Thieren, then hit him with the Shield wand. This should boost his AC 2 points, since he's already using a shield.

Sorry, Rolling Man. Gott keep the meat shields protected first. :)

The Rolling Man

First Post
No problem, I don't think the creature (*cough* carrion crawler *cough*) is getting out of that hole now that it has juicy target right next to it. And you did post that ... except that the shield was aimed at Zakok, not Thieren and that hasn't happened yet. I hope you don't mind me always posting to point out things like that :) .

I've added a picture in the RG for Lanandro. Not exactly what I wanted but it will do nicely. Now, if the recent site slowdown could go away, well it would be great.

Ilium

First Post
The Rolling Man said:
No problem, I don't think the creature (*cough* carrion crawler *cough*) is getting out of that hole now that it has juicy target right next to it. And you did post that ... except that the shield was aimed at Zakok, not Thieren and that hasn't happened yet. I hope you don't mind me always posting to point out things like that :) .

No, that's fine. Apparently I'm confused and need all the help I can get. :)

How many rounds have gone by? I thought I already hit myself and Zakok with Shield and now I'm hitting Thieren because he waded into the combat. If I'm jumping the gun, I definitely want to hit Zakok first because he's not carrying a shield of his own so he'll get more benefit. Also, well, he was first. :)

Redclaw

First Post
Ilium said:
No, that's fine. Apparently I'm confused and need all the help I can get. :)

How many rounds have gone by? I thought I already hit myself and Zakok with Shield and now I'm hitting Thieren because he waded into the combat. If I'm jumping the gun, I definitely want to hit Zakok first because he's not carrying a shield of his own so he'll get more benefit. Also, well, he was first. :)
Not to be a downer, but isn't shield a personal spell? I don't have my book in front of me, so I could be mistaken, but that's how I remember it.

Remove ads