Keep on the Shadowfell preview

baberg

First Post
I have no questions for you*, but I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Thalmin for giving us this information. You're the best :D

*actually I have a thousand questions, but I'll refrain from asking them because I know I won't be satisfied until I read the whole adventure anyways

pukunui

Legend
baberg said:
I have no questions for you*, but I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Thalmin for giving us this information. You're the best :D

*actually I have a thousand questions, but I'll refrain from asking them because I know I won't be satisfied until I read the whole adventure anyways
I'll second that!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Seule said:
I have only one complaint.
Only 5 characters? I guess two of my players are doubling up, as I have 6 players ready to go as soon as I get my hands on this.

--Penn
I would suggest the Warlock pregen from the demos, since this groups contains no warlock. I would also add a level 1 monster of the listed types to each encounter to balance them. I did not see anything in the adventure book to scale up or down for larger or smaller parties.

jelmore

First Post
According to one account, there are supposed to be two Eberron-specific pregens in the section for adapting to fit Eberron.

Are they just variations on the existing pregens, or are they new?

malraux

First Post
jelmore said:
According to one account, there are supposed to be two Eberron-specific pregens in the section for adapting to fit Eberron.

Are they just variations on the existing pregens, or are they new?
I think that'll be in the DDI.

Remove ads