Keep on the Shadowfell preview

SoulsFury

Explorer
Any chance for a short description of Winterhaven and the surrounding areas? How far away the keep is and what kinda terrain so I can plan the area accordingly for my homebrew world?

Scribble

First Post
thalmin said:
Minions here have a line

If that line is ever anything more then "COBRA!!!!*" then they are no longer minions. (they move up to goons.)

* or an equivalent one word catch phraze

Cirex

First Post
Scribble said:
If that line is ever anything more then "COBRA!!!!*" then they are no longer minions. (they move up to goons.)

* or an equivalent one word catch phraze

If anyone remembers the Power Rangers, those grey-dressed useless minions...how were they called in English?
In Spanish they are called "masillas", and we've been using that term for ages when talking about minions and similar "scum".

Kahoots

First Post
Cirex said:
If anyone remembers the Power Rangers, those grey-dressed useless minions...how were they called in English?
In Spanish they are called "masillas", and we've been using that term for ages when talking about minions and similar "scum".
Weren't they the Putty Patrol? AKA the Putties?

Ok, way to much tv for me when I was a kid...

Seule

Explorer
I have only one complaint.
Only 5 characters? I guess two of my players are doubling up, as I have 6 players ready to go as soon as I get my hands on this.

--Penn

Rechan

Adventurer
Seule said:
I have only one complaint.
Only 5 characters? I guess two of my players are doubling up, as I have 6 players ready to go as soon as I get my hands on this.

--Penn
You could substitute one of the DDXP characters. Or at least let them swithc to powers from there.

For instance, there's no Warlock or Ranger.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
SoulsFury said:
Any chance for a short description of Winterhaven and the surrounding areas? How far away the keep is and what kinda terrain so I can plan the area accordingly for my homebrew world?
Winterhaven is a small walled village, population 977. Town consists of 11 buildings plus a half-dozen houses, plus a number of small thatch-roofed homes in the surroundings.

Remove ads