Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

Zweischneid

First Post
Well, posted Khoros in the RG now. Artificer is tempting (especially since the group is low on leaders), but I don't really feel like playtesting new stuff when I haven't yet had a chance to actually playtest the stuff that was published more than a month or so back.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
I've creat the new IC thread, though it's just a placeholder for now. I should have the intro up later today.

If Jemal and Hand of Graz'zt finish their characters before any combat starts, I'll just assume they caught up with you on the road.

drothgery

First Post
Can I switch Dalaran back to an orb mage and swap some powers again? :)

Can I take Illusionary Ambush from Dragon?

Sure, and sure. Once you've been in combat, you can't change your character except by what's allowed in retraining, but for now you've still got some leeway (though no changing race or class at this point).

Oh, and the first post is up in the IC thread.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Sure, and sure. Once you've been in combat, you can't change your character except by what's allowed in retraining, but for now you've still got some leeway (though no changing race or class at this point).

Oh, and the first post is up in the IC thread.

Ooookay, then I'd like to change slightly Titan, too. I'll switch to one-handed mastery. I was still in a slightly 3e-way-of-looking when I chose two handed...I'll update immediately.

drothgery

First Post
Ooookay, then I'd like to change slightly Titan, too. I'll switch to one-handed mastery. I was still in a slightly 3e-way-of-looking when I chose two handed...I'll update immediately.

'Kay.

Just as an FYI here, the IC thread is open.

Also, if you think the set-up I gave your PCs is a bit out of character, let me know and I'll try and retcon it.

Bialaska

First Post
Uhm, I'm still here, just really really not sure how to make my entrance in the IC thread. I mean, where did we meet, how long have we been travelling together? Do we know anything about the other characters?

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
As par as I am assuming, we were sent to this town, Lakeside, to meet with others journeying to winterhaven for various problems. It's been left to us to assume or make it up. You can either be at the table already and sort of just been quiet or you can narrate an entrance.

Remove ads