Immortals Handbook - Godsend

Howdy Aus! :)

Aus_Snow said:
Ah. Well, I should still be on the lists or whatever - assuming there are lists - from when I picked up the Epic Bestiary and Ascension. So yeah, don't forget to let me know when it is. . . if you're going to be doing that generally, I mean. :)

Cheers, UK.

I have a list, actually on my other computer along with pretty much everything else. :blush:

dante58701

Banned
Banned
That may take me a week or two longer than I anticipated, basically my main computer is dead at the moment (RAM failure I think) and I have been relegated to my new laptop which doesn't have all my old software and files uploaded just yet.

Given your past trouble with computers are we to assume you're using a windows computer? They seem to be the most twitchy.

We have 1 windows PC, 2 windows laptops (one runs linux), 1 Mac PC, and 1 Mac Notebook. The Mac computers we bought to replace the windows computers (but we never threw them out) and we've not had any problems with them ever since we bought them.

If your problem is windows-based, I might suggest buying a Mac, they don't die easily and are great at ignoring viruses, worms, ect.

Hey dante mate! :)

dante58701 said:
Given your past trouble with computers are we to assume you're using a windows computer? They seem to be the most twitchy.

My past troubles have been nothing to do with windows. I have had one virus problem followed by a graphics card failure, followed by whatever hardware problem I currently have.

My other computer was purchased in 2000. So given its age I'm amazed it lasted this long. The virus problem was my fault as I clicked on the darn virus - which had disguised itself as an anti-virus warning.

I appreciate the concern, but I think this current problem is only a minor hiccup. ;)

dante58701

Banned
Banned

Alo dere! =O.O=

My past troubles have been nothing to do with windows. I have had one virus problem followed by a graphics card failure, followed by whatever hardware problem I currently have.

My other computer was purchased in 2000. So given its age I'm amazed it lasted this long. The virus problem was my fault as I clicked on the darn virus - which had disguised itself as an anti-virus warning.

I appreciate the concern, but I think this current problem is only a minor hiccup. ;)

Good to hear. If it got too bad I was considering sending you my old mac laptop. It doesn't have much memory, but it never fails me.

Howdy! :)

dante58701 said:
Alo dere! =O.O=

Have you just went all 'Oyrish' on me dude! :D

Good to hear. If it got too bad I was considering sending you my old mac laptop. It doesn't have much memory, but it never fails me.

Thanks for the offer. However, I have successfully fixed my computer (all on my own too), it was a kaput stick of RAM...as I had anticipated. ;)

So I spent the day copying a load of material onto my USB stick and I'll get that onto the laptop for safety.

You wouldn't believe how many darn fonts I have. Which reminds me, on the laptop when I view my website it looks different because it doesn't yet have those fonts - I think I am using Exocet for certain headers - small difference though.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Howdy! :)

Have you just went all 'Oyrish' on me dude! :D

=^.^= I am 1/4 Irish. =^.^=

Thanks for the offer. However, I have successfully fixed my computer (all on my own too), it was a kaput stick of RAM...as I had anticipated. ;)

So I spent the day copying a load of material onto my USB stick and I'll get that onto the laptop for safety.

You wouldn't believe how many darn fonts I have. Which reminds me, on the laptop when I view my website it looks different because it doesn't yet have those fonts - I think I am using Exocet for certain headers - small difference though.

Good to hear it's all settled. Have you got a list somewhere of what's going to be in Gods & Monsters? Aside from the Nosferatu of course. :)

dante58701 said:
=^.^= I am 1/4 Irish. =^.^=

Thats more than me. :p

dante58701 said:
Good to hear it's all settled. Have you got a list somewhere of what's going to be in Gods & Monsters? Aside from the Nosferatu of course. :)

1. The Gods
2. Version 6 of the CR System
3. Some monster by me...including the Nosferatu and the Cimeriel and probably a handful of others.
4. Dimensional Magic Rules with some sample spells.
5. Some new epic magic items.
6. Some rules about Pantheon Creation, someone was asking me about these via email.
7. Appendix: The competition winning monsters

dante58701

Banned
Banned

Oi Thar!! :)

Thats more than me. :p

:) Don't feel bad, I'm Cherokee, Czech, Dutch, English, German, and Scottish too. (explains the temper tantrums I have)

1. The Gods
3. Some monster by me...including the Nosferatu and the Cimeriel and probably a handful of others.
6. Some rules about Pantheon Creation, someone was asking me about these via email.

Sounds like a good combination. Can't wait to see it. :)

Last edited:

Belzamus

First Post
1. The Gods

Did... did you say Cimeriel? :D Awesome, U_K!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm sure everyone's seen this already, but U_K posted an update on his site:

31st August 2008 So Whats Happening!?

Apologies for the severe lack of updates. As many of you might be aware, the Game System License (GSL) hasn't had a great start and Wizards of the Coast are meant to be in the process of revising it. In the long term I don't think thats going to be a problem. However, in the short term it has affected to a small degree in that I haven't as yet given the go ahead for my artists to start. Yes I did say artists. I now have two artists interested in working with me, so once I get my 4th Edition material underway I should be able to concentrate on the writing for the most part.

Clearly Godsend is not going to happen in August now. However, I think I may be able to put together an early unillustrated version within two weeks. The plan at this stage is to give away the Gods portion of the book for free (probably half the book) but the full and final pdf will probably have a small price tag depending on how much makes it in to the final version.

So, we're not seeing Godsend yet... I know I for one was absolutely certain that it'd be out exactly when U_K said it would; but despite not having seen this coming, the good news is that we'll (hopefully) see an unillustrated version soon. Even better, we'll get to see the Gods section free! Between this and the news of the Nosferatu and Cimeriel (King Wight) templates, things are looking up! :)

Remove ads