Immortals Handbook - Godsend

dante58701

Banned
Banned
I'm going to try to have a little faith in him. :)

Krusty wouldn't let us down again. He's already too far behind on things. *crosses fingers*

Belzamus

First Post
Around 11 or midnight, I think.

Perchance, though, that the all-mighty Upper Krust hath failed to countenance our beseechments deriveth from the ardor with which he striveth to fulfill our desire?

Hey guys! :)

Been working the past few nights. I'm off for the rest of the week and I'll see about putting the final touches and then get it off to Alzrius, though its probably going to take me until the end of the month. This is me after all. :eek:

However, I'll see about posting a preview of the dimensional magic stuff on the website in a few days time.

Evilmonkeygod

First Post
It's probably too late to ask you to add this in if it's not already included, but are you going to have rules for how an Artifact increases in power?

One thing i was wondering: does it gain in power with each level up? or with each increase in Divine Rank? if it's each level, can you bank powers? for instance, if I'm a level 30, and i gain a level, that means that my artifacts gain power as well. but that's only a +1 or so. Can i wait till i've earned enough levels till i can add a Divine Ability?

Or do they work in a totally different fashion?

Remove ads