Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan remains stoically (and uncharacteristically) silent as he keeps up.

Scotley

Hero
Ballista's persistence pays off. On the south wall of the third pit there is a secret door. Opening it reveals a 5' wide 10' long corridor that ends in stairs leading down 10'. You could take the secret way or continue west and then north on the corridor with the pits.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"As much as I hate the thought of crawling down into a pit, I think we would probably do better to explore behind Ballista's secret door."

OOC: Good show on finding that secret door, btw!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harrison will wait and use a rope to climb down, if one is ever hung. if not he willl improvise.

Graybeard

Explorer
Zorn considers the options. After a minute or so he decides.

I vote for continuing down this corridor. We can always come back to the secret door if this way leads to a dead end.

Leif

Adventurer

Zorn considers the options. After a minute or so he decides.

I vote for continuing down this corridor. We can always come back to the secret door if this way leads to a dead end.
"I would caution against that, considering where we are. It seems to me that the most well-hidden, obscure path is likeliest to lead to the goal we seek, while the more obvious paths will almost certainly lead to dead-ends and traps to snare the unwary."

Leif

Adventurer

Logan just sighs and thinks "If they're that determined to find every single trap that this wretched place conceals, then so be it. I'll scrape up as much of their remains as I can and cart them home."

Last edited:

Remove ads