The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
Is it really necessary to send in a proposal when DM'ing for Ken? They adventure goes to pot after the first three posts by Tonk ;)

Yeah I think I have 2 here and three in LEB, but don't you worry about me. Once the mini-adventure is over in LEB I'll stay with 4, likely dropping to 3 after Crimelord is over.

garyh

First Post
Hacker Brass is KenHood's character in the game I'm DMing, the Most Interesting Gnome in the World who was Palindrome's replacement. But whatever character KenHood is playing, you're right, adventure outlines are a useless gesture. :)

Here's the official Adventure Involving KenHood Proposal:

Hire KenHood's PC to do a task. What the task is doens't matter. Then, roll with the wackiness as KenHood's character attacks, mutilates, insults, and/or bluffs his employer, the town guard, the enemies, and/or innocent bystanders.

dimsdale

First Post
Yeah I think I have 2 here and three in LEB, but don't you worry about me. Once the mini-adventure is over in LEB I'll stay with 4, likely dropping to 3 after Crimelord is over.

What?! No sequel to the sequel. Booooooo. I think Renau1g at his most efficient state when he's running at least 6 adventures.

covaithe

Explorer
Mr. Hasn't Ever Submitted A Proposal For An Adventure Including KenHood For Cryin' Out Loud covaithe. ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about. Look, a pony!

It doesn't help that nearly all the DMing I've done here has been taking over other people's games. The only thing of my own I've run was the first Long Arm of Lauto, which was a two-month thing intended to be deliberately simple.

garyh

First Post
Oooh, a pony!

I hear ya, cov. My first DMing was my own Necromancer's Skull adventure, deliberately quick much like your Long Arm, and the other two things I DM'ed were taking over for disappeared DM's.

KenHood

First Post
Is it really necessary to send in a proposal when DM'ing for Ken? They adventure goes to pot after the first three posts by Tonk ;)
Heh-heh!

Hire KenHood's PC to do a task. What the task is doens't matter. Then, roll with the wackiness as KenHood's character attacks, mutilates, insults, and/or bluffs his employer, the town guard, the enemies, and/or innocent bystanders.
Heh-heh-heh!

renau1g

First Post
So just to bump this thread for prospective DM's please feel free to post your upcoming adventure here.

I've got my level 1 one ready, but as I already DM 2 here I want to leave it open for others to take a run.

dieHexenHase has submitted one, evilbob has submitted one, RickRoll has one approved (for level 3's). Am I missing anyone else?

Remove ads