The Upcoming Adventures thread

Velmont

First Post
The last encounter of my short adventure is started... in a month or two, it will probably be finished, so I'll start to think to DM another such short adventure. But count 2 month for it to start...

RickRoll

First Post
I've got a level 3 adventure approved, but I am thinking I might run in in LEB as there seems to be more of a need there and if there's at least 3 adventures here that should cover most of the PC's right?

duhexenhase

First Post
Three quick statements, a question, and a sentence fragment.

From the looks of it, I really must to DM for KenHood sometime; Tonk reminds me, so much, of every character that one of my tabletop players ever made.

Otakkun, I would be very happy to have you in my adventure - now to find four other pcs.

Lastly, I thought I should wait until my adventure was approved before posting in here. Next time I make an adventure, should I post it here before it's approved?

Velmont

First Post
There is 4 level 1 PC in the Inn at the moment I think (so say renau1g): 1 Battlemind, 1 Rogue, 1 Psion and another striker (don't remember the class). Two won't be approved at lest before mid-April as PHB3 is not out yet... and such group would still need a Leader. But a group of level 1 is almost ready to go.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Well, I'm out here trying to DM adventures... but it's hard..

Don't know how renau1g keeps up with all his. My players all hate me for how long my adventure is taking, oh well they were gonna hate me for what happens anyways.

duhexenhase

First Post
Oh, I thought those four pcs were like lvl 4 and going on the sequel (to the sequel?) of the vampire mission.

Maybe I should roll up another leader and join in on my own adventure. :p

renau1g

First Post
Last striker is an avenger. The five level 4-6's are going on johnmeier's next adventure. I think one more PC is needed though to start another.

evilbob

Explorer
My adventure has been approved and it is pretty much level-agnostic. I will hopefully be able to work on getting it ready to start this weekend. Right now I'm still figuring out MapTools. :)

Remove ads