• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

Walking Dad

First Post
There is 4 level 1 PC in the Inn at the moment I think (so say renau1g): 1 Battlemind, 1 Rogue, 1 Psion and another striker (don't remember the class). Two won't be approved at lest before mid-April as PHB3 is not out yet... and such group would still need a Leader. But a group of level 1 is almost ready to go.

Take me, I will make a level 1 half-elf ardent ASAP. Didn't know there could be already in the tavern :D. Thought they have to wait 1 month after PH3 release. With Battlemind and Psion, that would be a rather psionic group :)

Walking Dad

First Post
I thought your PC's were only level 5 WD? They need to be 6th combined before you can make a 3rd PC/

Qynn has the XP for level 3 from his last encounter, but they are not applied until the end of the current combat. There is no chance for him (or his retirement/death replacement) not being level 3 one month after PH3 release.

I could have it done the sneaky way, abandon the game, getting the needed 150xp (from the last encounter he participated) and instantly gaining a third character, as I want to retire Qynn ASAP. But wouldn't have been in character and it isn't my style to leave a group just for a difficult fight. (This is no attack vs VV, who announced his leaving long before.)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
One other thing for the judges: Is it worthwhile for me to submit my addy yet? Want to make sure there will be pcs.

renau1g

First Post
Well, if RickRoll moves his game to LEB as he commented and I hold off running mine, there's still two approved (or partially approved) addys right now. There's almost 1 full group in the tavern + VV's game is allegedly almost done (although it's been almost done for a while ;)) so there's another group coming in + potentially more if they make a 2nd PC. I think it's worth it.

evilbob

Explorer
My adventure may or may not be ready to go soon; had a few things come up in RL. If someone has a psionic-themed adventure and would like to pick up a bunch of psionic PCs, that's totally good w/ me. Honestly I don't know the PHB3 rules well enough yet and DMing a bunch of psionics would be tricky.

renau1g

First Post
Qynn has the XP for level 3 from his last encounter, but they are not applied until the end of the current combat. There is no chance for him (or his retirement/death replacement) not being level 3 one month after PH3 release.

I could have it done the sneaky way, abandon the game, getting the needed 150xp (from the last encounter he participated) and instantly gaining a third character, as I want to retire Qynn ASAP. But wouldn't have been in character and it isn't my style to leave a group just for a difficult fight. (This is no attack vs VV, who announced his leaving long before.)

Yes, but Georg, Raiyek, Kruk, Lily and Carolina also have enough XP to level up, but it hasn't been awarded yet so they're not leveled up. Not trying to be a dick but I'm sure VV's PC's will also level up (VV's said so himself) so should we let them make their second PC then now? Same for Kruk and Lily? We really should wait until the PC has been awarded the XP and leveled up first.

Remove ads