• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
remau1g beat me here since I crashed right after I hit "send". So, yeah, I have an adventure submitted. I can adjust it to whatever levels needed pretty simply. Should it be accepted, I'll be ready to run it starting immediately.

Velmont

First Post
We are 5 level 1 PC waiting at the Inn at the moment, but among them, an Ardent, a Monk, a Psion and a Battlemind... all of these are officially illegal until April 16th, but that means we can't get any XP before being approved and we can only submit our approval April 16th.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
We are 5 level 1 PC waiting at the Inn at the moment, but among them, an Ardent, a Monk, a Psion and a Battlemind... all of these are officially illegal until April 16th, but that means we can't get any XP before being approved and we can only submit our approval April 16th.
which means as long as you don't award XP before then, we should be fine.

Antithetist

First Post

There's more than 5; aside from the 4 you just mentioned there's my rogue and the gnoll fighter who just came in. There might be more, I haven't done a thorough round-up yet.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Well, if/when my adventure is approved, I'll be able/ready to take 4-6, as long as they're within 2 levels of each other.

Tomalak

First Post
How does the L4W pantheon interact with 4e's view of the planes? Has interplanar adventuring been adressed yet? Do we have a precedent for dealing with elementals/immortals/etc, as defined in 4e? I'm working on my first adventure now, and I'm working on restructuring some monsters to be suitable to heroic tier (I never liked the local/global/planar structure of 4e's tiers, anyway).
Has the discussion about primordials, elementals, and immortals happened yet?

Remove ads