Which character sheet do you use ?

Zarthon

Explorer
Greetings all,

I was wondering what different types of character sheets people use. I use this one

And for the spells I use it's companion sheet ( this will probably be moved over to the new site soon )

If the character sheet you use is available online, please post a link to it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Airwolf

First Post
I use the one from LonePaladin, from lorekeeper.org.

It has worked very well for me. The entire thing is done in Excel. Since I know excel fairly well I have been able to make modifications to add a PrC when I need it. I have also added spells and such to the lists.

Privateer

First Post
Right now, I just write the stuff down on a sheet of blank paper, filling in the blanks from memory. Then again, I have read the Core Rulebooks for fun...

I may use a good one in this thread, however.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Artistic sheets

Anybody use DiTerlizzi's sheets?

I saw this one and was impressed by the artistic layout. Instead of listing every skill in the world, it just gives you space to write in the skills you have. Nice. It's uncluttered and gives plenty of space for a character drawing (I enjoy character drawings, and find that it helps me stay in character and figure out where my character keeps all his stuff).

Anyone know of a blank character sheet as open and artistic as DiTerlizzi's?

-z

ForceUser

Explorer
I use one my buddy Hjorimir came up with back in 2000. Actually, our whole group uses it and we've all used it since he made it. It's done in excel, is laid out in an easy-to-read, logical format, and only take two pages (not counting spell lists, animal companions, etc). I wish I were tech savvy enough to post it here for your enjoyment; it is a really impressive character sheet format. COuldn't imagine using anything else.

Remove ads