Which character sheet do you use ?

Seule

Explorer
I also use Ema's sheet from www.emass-web.com and I find it works well for any type of character. Another member of my play group uses Mad Irishman's sheet, someone uses the official one, and several people just use the Character Generator printouts, modified by hand for magic items.

--Penn

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I use pencil and a piece of loose leaf paper. I find that published sheets spend more space on being pretty and telling you what your data is than they have space for the actual data. While this might be good for a paper you're unfamiliar with, it's lousy for a page that you look at every single week.

ForceUser

Explorer
Hey guys, here it is! I finally became web-savvy enough to put up the character sheet. You can check it out here. This is the only character sheet my friends and I use, and you'll see why if you take a look. Enjoy! :)

Zarthon

Explorer
Umbran said:
I use pencil and a piece of loose leaf paper. I find that published sheets spend more space on being pretty and telling you what your data is than they have space for the actual data. While this might be good for a paper you're unfamiliar with, it's lousy for a page that you look at every single week.

I agree with you on this Umbran, I think that functionality is the single most important aspect about a character sheet.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I use the ROG csheets exported from PCGen. I don't do paper sheets anymore or hand write them, it's too messy and you always lose something or forget to add something..digital 100%!!!

Remove ads