Which character sheet do you use ?

Churchill

First Post
No sheet for me...

I don't bother with character sheets. I think they're a ploy of the greddy capitalist pigdogs to extort money from us yet another way. Besides that, I play my character from memory. Concentrating on the numbers takes away from true role-playing.

Churchill

First Post
Seriously...

Okay. I don't use any pre-made character sheets. That's because I haven't found any that I really like. Most seem somehow counter-intuitive to me (the info is never where I think it should be), and I haven't found one that's a single page that has all the information I want on it.

So, I type my characters up in MS Word. I putz around with fonts and font size so everything I want is on one page. Except equipment.

Re: Seriously...

I use the online character sheet at Macray's Keep. Looks pretty much like a standard WotC character sheet, but I can print it from anywhere that has an internet connection. I've got about 15 characters stored there. If I feel like tweaking it, I just saved it to my hard drive and edit as needed.

For CoC, I use ema's character sheet.

Jeremy

Explorer
I either print up and fill in the official character sheets from the Wizards.com website or I used to export and print the character straight out of PC Gen (and hopefully will again someday).

Fenes 2

First Post
Iuse my own Character sheet, in word. It is an adapted version of the PHB character sheet. I tailor it to any of my PCs, especially with regards to skills (which I type in) and spells known (for sorcerers and bards).

I use a handwritten sheet based on the WotC sheet. It isn't quite big enough for a whole character at high levels, but since we never go above 13, it works.

Extreme Top, Name, Race, Class, Level, Alignment, Diety, similar stuff to the WotC sheet.

Top Left, Stats. Center Top (from top to bottom) HP, AC, Fort, Reflex, Will. Top Right. Speed, Initiative, Skills (going down in more or less alphabetical order).

Mid Left and Center- Weapons and attacks, each weapon gets one line. Mid Right, End of skills, Feats, Racial and Class abilities.

Bottom Left and Center- Spells, at top Save DC, spells/day, and then spells by level. Bottom Right- Major equipment, such as armor, weapons, and your Staff of Tactical Nuke.

Extreme Bottom Right- XP

Remove ads