Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

OOC: Gnurl still patiently awaits a response from Serleon....
[see post #699]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"He prefers to let others do his dirty work. I suspect he is even now summoning some demonic horror to deal with us. I was only brought in a few months ago to help him attain his status as undead. I regret accepting his offer for I saw that at the end of his transformation his plan was to sacrifice all who helped him and make them undead servitors. That giant we just destroyed was one such former ally."

Leif

Adventurer

"That's all you know? Criminy! We knew that much just from fighting him before! I thought you might know something of the layout of this place so we could approach him with as much tactical advantage as we can muster. Oh, and I suppose you do know where he is likely to be found at this time of day, don't you? That's more what I meant about his habits, anyway."

Scotley

Hero
"I was only here once before when he hired me. The rest of the time I spent on his ship. I can tell you that the next level up is living quarters for his servitors and guests and that they were nearly empty on my last visit. The dusty chamber I stayed in looked like it had not seen a guest or maid in years. His personal quarters were on the next level up and then he has a large roof top area above that."

Leif

Adventurer

"Okay, that's better! When you say, 'nearly empty,' how many guests do you figure may be there? And what sorts of guests, anyway? Are we talking about people who work for him already or new servants applying for jobs, or what? I don't suppose that this dude has just a whole bunch of actual friends, you know?"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

To Gnurl, "His servants hit hard, how would you feel about heading straight to the roof in hopes of finding the sorcerer and fighting him first? My thought is maybe some of these conjured creatures will evaporate if we take him out and ultimately have less opponents to fight. Better yet,..." Radoon looks to the priest, "Where is the mostly likely place we'd find him?"

Leif

Adventurer

"I agree completely with that course of action. Cut out the middleman whenever possible, I always say! Even if none of the other critters actually disappear, knowing that their master has already been defeated will no doubt demoralize them."

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon gives Gnurl a slap on his back and smiles a friendly smile. "I'm glad you are here with me my friend."

Radoon will again take the lead, leading about 10-15 ft in front of the rest of the group.

OOC - Depending on where the cleric thinks the sorcerer will be (if he even has a thought), Radoon will progress upwards.

Remove ads