Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

Nebten

First Post
Where da gob'ins der by da own'a or dey sneak in wit yah? Mi wonda' why such wild kin in dat nice place. Was Emme da owa or was it Moozy? Hmm

[sblock=OOC] I'm happy with just gold and at least one healing potion. Dane will level and currently has no plans in going out again today. [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Grabbag looks at you with cocked eyebrow. "I don't understand most of the words coming out of your mouth dwarf. No the goblins who attacked and where draining my life from me did not come in with me." He shakes his head. "They were inside when I snuck in. Said they were the Gearhouse Gang. Didn't think they operated in Daunton."

EDIT: OOC: The first post is now up to date with all XP and Treasure awarded thus far, including mundane items.

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]We should split up the loot. Qynn should probably get the longsword. Other than that, I'll make up a wishlist for Rurdev, and see where he is at. I'll know I'll want magic chainmail, I'll be taking the armor prof feat now that I'm level 4, I've just got to figure out what kind. Another magic weapon would be nice as well. Wishlist should be finalized by tomorrow morning.[/sblock]

Rurdev thinks for a moment and finally speaks, "G-G-Gearhouse? Sounds fam-m-miliar..."

[sblock=streetwise assist]streetwise to assist id of gang (1d20=12) [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Rurdev]The Gearhouse gang operates only in Baccarate as far as you know. You don't know much about them, accept that they hate the Merchants.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

[sblock=OOC]

The oathbound sword is the one Qynn uses at the moment?

Also Qynn isn't likely to continue adventuring before a long rest. HS are going pretty low.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 27 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 3 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Can someone please translate the dwarf? Is he asking me a question?" Grabbag asks with an edged tone.

[sblock=ooc]The Oathblade Longsword is the sword that Qynn has been using. There is likely to be an extended rest at the end of this interrogation.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Level 4 update nearly complete. Just gotta do the summary. Wishlist added. Plenty there.[/sblock]

Rurdev pulls off his sweaty hide armor, putting on a suit of chainmail from the battle. It was heavy, but he couldn't be wounded like he was last time.

"H-He said they aren't t-t-there to steal and he was w-w-wondering why they s-t-tayed for two d-d-days."

Remove ads