[Pathfinder] The Pleasure Prison of the B'Thuvian Demon Whore

Insight, thanks for letting us know that you're short on time and can't join in. I appreciate the head's up.

That said, these are the four people who need to create a full character sheet:

Rhun -- human shield bash fighter
Shayuri -- gnome sorceress
rangerjohn -- elf druidess
Tailspinner -- human cleric of Sarenrae

I shall try to get a rogue's gallery thread up and running by tomorrow, but it might be afternoon or late evening before I'm able to do so. Once everyone has a character posted in the rogue's gallery, I'll vet everyone's stats, and then we'll begin play. If you'll all recall, you'll be starting play at 4th level. There will be no multiclassing penalty. Please also recall that the only sourcebook I'm going to deal with is the Pathfinder Core Rulebook--requests for PrCs or classes not from this book will not be entertained. :D

Rhun

First Post
Sounds great, CB! Thanks for picking me. I'll probably be able to get my customer thrown together this weekend sometime. I hope. :D

I'm under the impression that traits are usually something Paizo includes in a Pathfinder-based Player's Guide for their official adventures, no?

A cursory check of the PF Core Rulebook index didn't list "traits," no I'm inclined to say no to traits. I really want to keep this adventure as simple as possible. That said, the Core Rulebook is a big tome. I haven't read it cover to cover yet. If there are traits buried in there, feel free to use them. If there aren't, then no to traits for this game.

Rhun

First Post
I think the traits were added in a Free PDF Addendum. At least, that is where I found them on the site. Not sure if they are in the hard copy. And it looks like they are in the SRD too.

Anyway, no big deal. I just wanted to check. I'm good either way.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

I'm under the impression that traits are usually something Paizo includes in a Pathfinder-based Player's Guide for their official adventures, no?

A cursory check of the PF Core Rulebook index didn't list "traits," no I'm inclined to say no to traits. I really want to keep this adventure as simple as possible. That said, the Core Rulebook is a big tome. I haven't read it cover to cover yet. If there are traits buried in there, feel free to use them. If there aren't, then no to traits for this game.

I have the PDF and did a search. There is only mention of racial traits and personality traits. Nothing else.

Remove ads