Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg approaches the Warden and examines the items. Remember that this demon was aided by an arcane spell, we are not dealing with a simple enemy here. Perhaps these items are enchanted, but the enchantment needs not be evil

[sblock=OOC] Arcana 1d20+11=14
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Shield (if AC/Ref hit by less than 4), Staff of Defense (if any defense hit by less than 4)
Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:14 Insight: 19
AC: 19 NAD:17/17/17
HP: 41/44 Surges: 8/10 Surge Value: 11 AP: 2
Languages: Common (Allarian), Dwarven
Str:8 Dex:13 Wis:15 Con:18 Int:18 Cha:10

Powers:
At Will: Winged Horde, Thunderwave, Cantrips
Encounter: Boots of Rapid Motion, Burning Hands, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Shield, Staff of Defense
Daily: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Staff of Fiery Might, Cloak of Resistance

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev wipes his battleaxes off on the grass, and touches his stone horse on it's flank. With but a thought, the tall horse is reduced to a small stone statue. The shifter tucks the idol into a pouch, his weapons held in his hands are by his sides and his shoulders sag. Looking at the ground, the shifter apologizes. "I was off. That shouldn't have been so hard. I still have much to learn." Rurdev looks to the bloody axe of Dane, then to The Warden, his gaze lowered.

[sblock=Post combat stats]Spending two surges.
Rurdev - Male Shifter Ranger 5
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15; Low-light vision
AC:24, Fort:18, Reflex:18, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP: 50/51, Bloodied:25, Surge Value:12, Surges Left:5/8
Resist 10 Force
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
Powers
Twin Strike
Marauder's rush
Disruptive Strike
Off-Hand Strike
Yield Ground
Longtooth Shifting
Blood Fury Battleaxe
Jaws of the Wolf
Snarling Wolf Stance
Brooch of Shielding
Lightning Battleaxe
Obsidian Steed
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek wipes off his sword and sheathes it, glancing around to make sure no further enemies present themselves. "Don't be too hard on yourself, Rurdev," the elf says softly as he lays his hand on the shifter's shoulder. "After all, your axes made more of an impact than my sword. That we were able to defeat such a monster at all is a testament to the strength that has been forged into this group!"
[sblock=Post Combat Stats]Spend 2 HS.

Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 5
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 20; Low-light vision
AC:24(26), Fort:18, Reflex:19, Will:18 -- Speed:6
HP: 56/56, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:15, Surges Left:8/11
Resist 1 all
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (3/3)
Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity
Paladin's Judgment
Arc of Vengeance
Woundstitch Powder
Cloak of Resistance
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.
+2 power to AC til end of encounter.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Raiyek_Meliam_(Lord_Sessadore)
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev looks up from the ground. "Maybe, your f-f-faith protects you. Keeps you c-c-confident in y-your abilities. I h-had faith in myself. After th-that battle my f-faith is l-lacking."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation assists with magical detection, his eyes glowing now with purplish fire.

OOC: +12 Arcana on that roll.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm going to say everyone trained in Arcana or with a really good roll (one or the other) can identify one magic item per short rest. I'm about to give you three so I'll just identify them all.

Dane, sorry, but the demon completely vanished. There's nothing to chop up.[/sblock]

"It is a testament to your prowess, everyone's skill that we even survived. I've haven't seen that attempted with less than twenty men in a long time, and when I did, it did not end the same way." The Warden speaks while looking over the items.

As the part searches they discover the two ogres still lie dead while the other Oni disappeared as well. They find more gold, a potion of healing, and some kind of cloth armor.

The Warden takes up the axe as his task to identify. "This axe looks like its been around for several hundred years. Crafted under the last Empire here, but in the outer territories, not for the army. It allows the bearer to take on aspects of a more savage fighter for a brief time."

[sblock=ooc] The Warden has identified a Beserker Waraxe +2.

There is 960 gp total here, 400 sp, 1 alexandrite (500 gp), and 1 healing potion.[/sblock]

[sblock=Incarnation]You identify Shimmering Cloth Armor +2[/sblock]

[sblock=Georg]You identify Amulet of Protection+2[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Thank y-you Warden. Your c-c-compliments doesn't go unn-n-noticed." The shifter hands the waraxe to Dane. "I can b-b-barely b-b-balance on the groud with these l-l-little things," he says pointing to his own battleaxes. "It would be b-b-better in your h-hands."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation only comments, Fate cannot be denied. It finds a way.

After examine the cloth for a moment, his eyes return to their fiery flare. Magics of protection, for those that dare melee with spell. I believe it would protect he of the staff best. He indicates Georg.

He then looks towards the Academy. It still is concerning that we were attacked. It is possible that forces move against us. Perhaps we will find out more at your Academy, Warden.

OOC: Can haz level plz? :)

Remove ads