[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

johnmeier1

Explorer
Didn't you now? Quan looks amused. I must say I drink whenever I can, however I haven't had the opportunity in a while. This fire-water is stronger than the last time!

Quan turns to squint at the bottle, before turning to look at the room at large again.

OOC: Anyone else left in the Tavern?

pathfinderq1

First Post
While no one seemed unusually interesting, the two drinking elves might be able to hear a soft growling coming from beneath one of the tables near the door. It didn't sound like a THREATENING growl, and was soft enough to be somewhat lost in the background noise of the Shard- in fact, it sounded more like snoring.

[sblock= OOC]
>Rikka Pouncequick, elf predator druid 6, is in the tavern- currently sleeping under one of the tables in the shape of a mountain panther. She will be more talkative (somewhat) once I get caught back up with things after a few busy RL weeks.

[/sblock]

jsb420

First Post
OOC: Hey all!

I just submitted a proposed adventure for LEB.

Looking at the current patrons, there is Kellindil (horticulture), Quan (johnmeier1), and Rikka (pathfinderq1) available (I have contacted hornedturtle and he is waiting for a specific adventure to come up). I would need at least 2-3 more at least 4th level (I have one friend trying to make a PC).

+Braddok the Historian (FourMonos)

Anyone else interested?

Last edited:

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
OOC: Hey all!

I just submitted a proposed adventure for LEB.

Looking at the current patrons, there is Kellindil (horticulture), Quan (johnmeier1), and Rikka (pathfinderq1) available (I have contacted hornedturtle and he is waiting for a specific adventure to come up). I would need at least 2-3 more at least 4th level (I have one friend trying to make a PC).

+Braddok the Historian (FourMonos)

Anyone else interested?

OOC: I'm interested in your, sure to be, outstanding adventure. :)

[MENTION=6672544]jsb420[/MENTION], Soon there will be few 6+ level characters. Mine is Runepriest if you need a leader. The Paper Chase ended, Orsik needs leveling, but other then that, he's good to go. I will work fast.

EDIT: done, except for linking parts for tracking and feats (which will be Enduring mountaing and Improved Defenses). See here

Last edited:

jsb420

First Post
OOC: I received approval for the adventure! I'm just waiting for a friend to create a PC.

[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]: you are more than welcome to join!

I would like to start the adventure sometime this weekend.

Cool!
Through the door comes the bigest goliath you've ever seen. Even among his own kind he would be a giant closer to ten feet then normal eight.

His maul, powerful heavy weapon seems small on his back. It is covered in runes in some angular script. He wears reinforced scale armor and seems as if he just traveled in.

"Orsik, called The Small among friends. Barkeep, I'd like a room to clean up before returning to tell stories about saving a historical site. And huge launch."

FourMonos

First Post
Not long after Orsik enters the Shard, a dwarf stumbles through the doors, an absent stare about his eyes. Brews recognizes him from before, as he was in the tavern for quite some time before being wisked off through a mage's portal.

This time, the normally well groomed dwarf is a little dishelved. His clothes are messed slightly and his normally well braided beard is a little unkept. The craghammer, he carries absentmindedly, emits a purple glow.

The lost stare continues as he sits down next to the bar, almost unaware that the Shard has other occupants.

Brews calls over, "Hey Braddock! You know the rules!"

The voice seems to shake the dwarf from his reverie.

"Oye, right ye be Brews," he mumbles as he stands. "Braddock the Historian at yer service. A stout dwarven brew if ye would!"

He sits back down, still a faraway look in his eyes. "Now me imagination is running away with me. I swear this place smells of elves."

sheet: Braddock the Historian - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
The elf, solitary at his own table, watches the new entrants without comment. He idly turns the page of the broadsheet he's reading, eyes alight on the dwarf, a silent catalogue formulating between his ears. The dark leathers he wears mark him of roguish intent; the small crossbow holstered on his chest a mark against him.

Taking a swig from the bottle of wine he procured from the barkeep, his vision sweeps from Braddock to the door a moment, as if waiting for someone in particular to enter, and then back to the Inquisitive laid before him.

Remove ads