[LPF] Expansion

Caim

First Post
Naria notices the 'look' Ariel gave her and laughed. "There was no malice in the comment."

[sblock=Mini Stats] Naria
Initiative: +6 (+5 fatigued)
AC: 18 (15 w/out shield, 16 raging, 17 fatigued, 15 touch, 13 flatfooted)
HP: 15 (17 raging) Current: 15
CMB: +3 (+5 raging, +2 fatigued) CMD: 18 (20 raging, 16 fatigued)
Fort: +4 (+6 raging) Reflex: +4 (+3 fatigued) Will: +1 (+3 raging)
Resistance: None

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Rage: 6/6 rounds per day
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Recent indeed; this is the first word of major activity since Gregori's death that I've heard. The others with Gregori are safe from the Savi Brothers, as without those men, the family would never have gotten the body back. Don't know their names, and it's unlikely you could find them anyways. I worry about revenge not for their sake, but because, while justice is important, cold blooded revenge can hurt the person seeking revenge as much as the one revenge is being sought against. As I recall there were actually several merchants involved in the situation that led to Gregori's death; one was from out of town, but the other was a local gnome alchemist named Alfred Firestreak. Don't know where his shop is, but he's well enough off to be able to give a generous donation to help pay for Gregori's funeral."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel thanks the merchant, "Thank you for your time, good sir. May Her blessings be upon you."

Without further questions she turns to her companions, "Anyone heard of this Alfred Firestreak or should we ask around?"

"Or would you rather we just move along to The Broken Log?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 18 (20 with shield, 16 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +2 CMD: 14 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 4/4 (Bless, Doom, Shield of Faith, Burning Hands) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Caim

First Post
"If Her ladies justice wants to find this gnome I'm good for a hunt." Naria scans the local area after speaking. "But finding a gnome in Venza is like finding a drunkard in a tavern."

Looking to the merchant Naria asks. "Does this gnome have an close friends of family nearby. Ones that he may talk to or visit on a daily basis?" She looks over his wares. "Also I have seen some master leather workers in my village and you sir one of the best."

[/sblock]

VVilhem

First Post
"I say we look into this Firestreak, but we shouldn't tally too long. Adolfo is waiting for us at the Broken Log, and we won't want to make a bad first impression by making him wait."

Caim

First Post
"I would as well if it would give us some insight into our current employer. I vote we spend no more than an hour looking for the gnome."

[sblock=Something About Naria]Ever wonder why I am playing a well spoken barbarian? Sure you haven't but I'll tell you anyways. Its simple...shes not a retard. 'Me thinks enemy here, RaWR!!!!' No thats stupid. I wanted the rage ability and powers and liked the idea of this character. Barbarian was the means to get what I wanted. I actually 'stole' this build from the Paizo forums and with my modifications she'll destroy planets!!! Also she has traveled the world some. [/sblock]

[/sblock]

VVilhem

First Post
"Good sir," Megan addresses one of the hired help, "my friends and I are looking for Firestreak the alchemist, can you direct us to his shop?"

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra listens to the conversation, she repeats the name aloud once. She shrugs that such a name should be attached to a Gnome. As the discussion comes to finding him quickly.

Perhaps there is a way to find out what we seek. We must find the right person to ask, however. Let me see.

Audra looks around the still oddly sparse assembly around Arcane Row, looking for someone, or perhaps something, specific.

OOC: Lemme know if I need a roll here and if so what kind. Lets hope the low rolls are out of the system!

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: You're not in combat, and the people you seek are not trying to hide from you, and are in fact, trying to make themselves at least somewhat visible to deter threats before they arise in the first place, so no need for a roll.

After some watching the crowd, Audra is able to pinpoint a fellow monk, though not one that she is personally familiar with. This one is a half-orc wearing the symbols of the Order that watches over the Arcane Row. After getting his attention and explaining what you are looking for, he points you to one of the buildings farther down the street.

The Fire and Water Alchemical Shop is on the first floor of a modest 2 story corner building. Displayed in the windows on the two sides are potions and alchemical items of all descriptions. In both of the windows is the sign, "New products from the Chasm. Be the first on your block to try them."

As you enter, you can see a father and several children sitting at the counter, where he is teaching them the family business. Immediately, you can see why they have the last name they do. The father's hair is bright red, and while none of his children have hair as bright, their hair is also red. The father looks up, says something, and immediately one of the girls is heading towards your group. "Welcome to the Fire and Water Alchemical Shop. How can I help you today? We have potions of all kinds, as well as repellent to protect yourself from the bugs if you go into the swamp, and many exotic items straight from the Chasm." While not brand new at this, it is clear that this is part of the lesson for both her and her siblings.

Remove ads