Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

gambler1650

Explorer
Ok... So I've spent some time collating a lot of the past information on the threads here. My freewheeling style sometimes means I go for awhile before going back to tally up things. I will be handing out XP for the first completed mission shortly.

Goldhammer, I really like what you've done with your character. The main god in Ascadar is Pelor, but there are others listed on Page 4 of this thread... You can learn about all of these somewhat quickly on arriving.

Last edited:

gambler1650

Explorer
XPs for everyone! I'm separating them by sblock, and if there are any questions, just let me know!

Total GP for the party was 896, split 5 ways since Stellan was initially a PC, and Myst was there throughout until the very end. Total monster XP was 205. RP awards were then handed out. Antares, unsurprisingly maxed out on his 25% allowed towards the next level (for both Wizard and Fighter classes). He also received a Hero Point for the combination of great roleplaying + the lantern attack on the gelatinous cube. (OOC note, everyone remember your hero points - I forgot them until I was going through the thread again ;) ) Muzdin, Myst and Bosco all received 2/3 of their 25% allowed for RP. I also added in the +5% or +10% bonus if your prime attribute was high enough.

[sblock=Stellan]229 XP
Next Level: 2000 XP[/sblock]

[sblock=Bosco]414 XP
Next Level: 1250[/sblock]

[sblock=Antares]Fighter XP: 670, Mage XP: 771. 1 Hero Point
Next Levels: 2000/2500[/sblock]

[sblock=Muzdim]Fighter XP: 464, Cleric XP: 359
Next Levels: 2000/1500[/sblock]

[sblock=Mysthyr]XP: 491
Next Level: 1500[/sblock]

gambler1650

Explorer
And I realized, going back through, that we may have an issue with Bosco.. The only stats I think we ever had for him were the initial rolls, and those are no longer there. Perhaps we should reroll him, with the highest attribute having to go to Dexterity? Or do you have his stats somewhere, Whizbang?

Goldhammer

First Post
Sorry about that, Goldhammer, entirely my fault. :blush: I forgot that the Anna quest was technicaly still listed on there! Great minds think alike and all that?

To give you a quick recap, we started off each investigating one of the initial rumours: Antares started with the demons and was soon joined by Stellan, while Bosco investigated rumours from the mines, Muzdin dealt with racist patrons and Mysthyr looked into the missing girl. Then we all met up at the Half and Human and decided to pursue the demon matter (which we started but have not finished this morning) and the missing girl (afternoon, concluding with the scene at the tavern). Didn't mean to turn you off so fast, by the way -- unless that truly *is* one of Beatrix's character traits, in which case: good going. :) Just wanted to point out that, enjoyable evening roleplaying in the tavern nothwithstanding, officially joining/hearing about the group's activities might possibly have to wait until the morrow, for IC plot reasons. The game is still about a *party* of adventurers (two now, actually), so I hope you'll still consider exploring the guard captain connection with us so you can officially join up?

That little bar scene does paint a nice couple of quick, striking brushstrokes on Beatrix's character portrait though - laying strong foundations for their later meeting - so I'd personnaly say you're doing more than fine, if that's not too arrogant of me to say? Oh heck, I'll say it anyways. :D

Goldhammer, I really like what you've done with your character. The main god in Ascadar is Pelor, but there are others listed on Page 4 of this thread... You can learn about all of these somewhat quickly on arriving.

Thanks, I'm sort of playing this by ear at the moment, trying to get Bearix character down. She will be joining the party of adventurers soon enough, since that's the best way for her to spread the word of Malborka.

And also get some money to fund the temple-brewery she's planning. You can ask her about her goddess, Malborka in meantime, so long as you don't mind the risk of her never shutting up about it.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Yeah, XPs! :cool: :cool: Thanks Gambler.

(OOC note, everyone remember your hero points - I forgot them until I was going through the thread again ;) )
We were incredibly lucky not to have to use those Hero Points, I think. Certainly Antares was clutching his close to his chest each time the White Things took a swipe at him. :)

And I realized, going back through, that we may have an issue with Bosco.. The only stats I think we ever had for him were the initial rolls, and those are no longer there. Perhaps we should reroll him, with the highest attribute having to go to Dexterity? Or do you have his stats somewhere, Whizbang?
Hence the beauty of our sadly ignored rogue's gallery thread? Hint, hint, prod, prod. Antares is lonely in there ever since Toric left!

No objections on moving things up to tomorrow morning, by the way. If VV is in agreement I'll post up a description of Antares' nightly activities (basically reading the ledger from the burnt house and writing a letter to his father), and he can then start the day at Dysare's abode? (I'm imagining something out of town for her, given her woodsy, potion-brewing nature... maybe in a tree or root motif? Mossy, half-toppled stone dolmens are good too, of course :). I could be totally off, I don't know. Can't wait to find out!)

Binder Fred

Going out in the field monday and tuesday, so expect slower posting during that time, if at all. Antares will be back on Wednesday, folks. :)

gambler1650

Explorer
The problem is that the original dice rolls aren't available, since all of the dice rolls ever made with the old Enworld Dice Roller don't show any more. The only thing I have to go on is apparently high Dex, Cha, and Wisdom based on a comment I made... :p

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm having this issue where Enworld doens't send me notifications for the games I'm subscribed anymore. Sorry if I delayed something.

Binder Fred

Yeah, it's doing the same thing to me as well. :( Hope they fix it soon!

(And "not at all" on the delay thing from where I'm standing; this is a relaxed pace game after all :))

Last edited:

Remove ads