WD's Gamma World IC

Shayuri

First Post
"Visitor," Trayce echoes, as it seems the safer option. She knew what medicine was like! Bitter herbs, nasty poultices, sometimes for worse injuries they had to even cut the wounds MORE to get things out. It was awful. Even though her encounter with the Ancient machine had hurt her, she was not eager to submit herself to 'medicine' before she knew more about it.

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius and the woman think for a moment.
"We are both patients for a routine check." He says for both of them.

The robot promptly reacts:
"Understood. Patients have priority. Please follow this unit to the examination rooms. A doctor is contacted."

After they left, he addresses the rest of the group again.
"What is the purpose of you visitation?
Providing example: Visiting a patient."

Shayuri

First Post
"Yes!" Trayce says, a bit of desperation showing in her eagerness now. She was in SO far over her head, and this was so NOT what she'd been expecting.

"We're their friends. We came to...bring them. And make sure they're all right."

With effort she forced herself to stop babbling nervously.

Walking Dad

First Post
Two robots/units position themselves in front of each the patient and the visitor group.

"Patients, please follow me to the examination rooms."

"Visitors, the patients you want to visit are on the way for their examinations. Please follow us to the waiting room A."

The units move in different directions, waiting for you to follow...

rangerjohn

Explorer
"If it would be alright, we would like to accompany the patients. As I tried to express we would like to observe your techniques. I have an interest in the sciences and your culture as a whole, and my companion is a healer."

"As, for my other companion, as you have already observed she does not feel comfortable by herself, in an unfamiliar environment."

Walking Dad

First Post
"Sorry, we have strict regulations to avoid viral out breaks ans other hazards. If someone wants to apply for our medical staff, please place your ID card on the counter. Other exceptions are not possible without informing two days advance.

Pleases follow the units. You will be attended shortly."

OOC: are you following?

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce gives Shadow a wide-eyed look, trying to ask him without words what they should do. She hates to leave anyone alone in the care of these things, but she still remembers the pain of the metal monster they'd fought outside. It had somehow destroyed her protective barrier and nearly killed her right through it! Could any of these things do the same?

rangerjohn

Explorer
Feeling distinctly uncomfortable shadow replies, "I guess we'll have to learn another time. Come Doc and Trayce, lets go to the waiting room. He says trying to placate the robots. ~I hope our new friends Know what they are doing.~

OOC: Kinem, You out there? Its been a full month since you posted. I hear from Shayuri and WD in other threads, but not you.
I was beginning to wonder about this game. As I told WD, I don't want to take over the game.

Remove ads