Upcoming Adventure Review

Satin Knights

First Post
Level 2. There are three level 2 characters in the DWI currently. Treasure Hunt which just ended will add three more. (1 player went afk) And Run Away is just waiting on final payout, so that will add 2 1st, 1 2nd and 2 3rds back into the inn this week. Another new person seems to joining the ranks as well.

So, 4 firsts, 7 seconds and 2 thirds are looking for work or will be by Tuesday. The fifth level paladin is spoken for as soon as Bloodcove and Fury's Walkabout finish. Looks like we could fill up two or three games.

Qik

First Post
So, 4 firsts, 7 seconds and 2 thirds are looking for work or will be by Tuesday. The fifth level paladin is spoken for as soon as Bloodcove and Fury's Walkabout finish. Looks like we could fill up two or three games.

I believe sunshadow has an adventure for levels 3-4 waiting in the wings; he might also have submitted one for levels 1-2, if memory serves correctly.

Just taking stock.

jackslate45

First Post
I am working on the final numbers for both Spiked Drink/Run away, but preliminary results show 3 4th levels coming back to DWI from Spiked Drink, and a mix of 1-3's coming back from Run Away as SK indicated.

EDIT: Final numbers have been added to the first posts for both games. Can I get a Judge to confirm them?

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have stamped A Spiked Drink as numbers approved. Since I am in the Run Away game, I will let someone else stamp that one.
GlassEye is listed as Judge, should be his job to do it. ;)

So with the 4th levels also being taken on SK's adventure, there are no higher level characters left around for Systole's follow-on.

If he is not going to run it for Cythera alone, or come up with something different, here is my request for another solo adventure if someone can cook something up.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I looked over the numbers for Run Away. Couple of errors with the TBX and levels gained but I've calculated the numbers as I think they should be and posted them at the end of the game thread.

As for upcoming adventures, Fury is still in 'Fury Steps In'. I really can't say when he'll be free but with his newly developing civic mindedness when he does become free to join another adventure I would ultimately prefer to keep him in Venza or the near area. This might make him a better fit to join up with Cythera if the follow-up is local.

Remove ads