Upcoming Adventure Review

rb780nm

First Post
Last time I checked, Iosef, Fury, Aradra, and Frost were earmarked for SK's adventure. Essentially Aradra and Frost are ready once Fury finishes his solo thing.

Ok, no problem. Iosef can keep cooling his heels in the tavern (especially as there has been movement in Eberron for his avenger cousin ;))

I'm about to submit my dissertation, so once it's accepted and defended I'll have some free time - hopefully I'll be inspired with an adventure to repay the community for the fun I've had here so far.

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, Fury has expressed an interest in staying in town. So, I have invited Daylily and Relic to join in and will be toning down the start just a bit until they level. So, it is looking like Iosef, Frost, Aradra, Daylily and Relic for the island adventure. Just waiting on PM to wrap Bloodcove, which they seem to be at a good point to wrap up. So, soon is getting closer to real soon. (maybe a week or less)

While waiting, Iosef really needs to go shopping at the Mystic Pearl. His coin purse really can't hold more than 14,000 gold coins. :p

Qik

First Post
Toad in the Hole (2nd level adventure) submitted for review.

Have you ever actually eaten a toad in a hole? The pub at the train station in the city I lived in for a few years in the UK had a massive version. Never attempted it; it would have given me indigestion for a week.

jkason

First Post
Not that it's always the case, but since there seem to be a fair number of adventures already approved but waiting for folk to fill them (usually we have the opposite problem), should we designate a place to list games in that status (approved but not yet recruiting)? Might avoid toe-stepping, and also helps verify who will be judging? Or do we think this particular situation is rare enough that it's not worth the trouble?

Systole

First Post
It wouldn't hurt. Maybe if we closed this thread and kept track of everything in the Current and Completed Adventures sticky thread?

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
If a 2nd/3rd level adventure is just waiting for another person, I can do my posting for Marcus returning to the Inn and getting his travel spellbook. Grant he cna't use it yet, (not until he can reach 3rd level) but at least once he gets that level, he can use the basic stuff. :D

Anyway, thought I'd see. I've been kinda going between Marcus and maybe retiring him and bringing in my caster (once he's finished and reviewed yadda yadda if I want to use him that way).

Satin Knights

First Post
It wouldn't hurt. Maybe if we closed this thread and kept track of everything in the Current and Completed Adventures sticky thread?
It would probably be better on the Adventure Tracking page on the wiki. We don't need to keep history but more the current state of what is coming up. So, the wiki seems better suited than the forum. And far more people have access to edit the wiki than the top of the sticky thread.

Remove ads