Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Menik for level 8. Have fun. Some minor edits were made (helpful/clarifications):[sblock=disclosure]Hit Points: Value of 8d6 clarified (34).
Magic Missile damage: 1st missile increased to 1d4+5.
Trip on Toppling Spell increased to 13.
Persistent Spell noted as being 7th level feat.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
I am trying to get Aradra's financials back under control before I start playing him again. Can someone double check all the financial parts for me please? http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Aradra_Longstrider_(jackslate45)

Major Changes:
1: I had two cure moderate potions, but for some reason I only spent 300 gp. As each potion is WORTH 300 gp, I removed one, since I do not have enough to pay for both.
2: The hunter's home was never added. Added link to show it was purchased. You can see that I added it to the Current Carried Items back in October, but never put it on the list.
3: Removed all temp items that were being used in Allbright's shadow. Those numbers are still getting finalized, so I wanted to put Aradra's gear back to the start point before the game started. Once the game is finalized, I'll be sure to spend all of the money, including any spent charges.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Lem for level 8. All edits were either beneficial or clarifications:[sblock=Disclosure]Noted 50k xp To Next Level
Noted 8d8 gives 50 hp
BAB updated to 6 (no cascade errors found)
CMB updated to 8 and Maneuver Training updated to 8
CMD updated to 26
Fortitude save updated to +7, Reflex to +13 (DEX to +6), and Will to +10
Noted skill point taken 8 times in Classl Features section
Kill pool updated to 8 pts in Clas Features section[/sblock]
Have fun!

Aura

Explorer
Leira is APPROVED for level 2. My edits were nothing but benefits and clarifications.[sblock=Disclosure]Experience Points TNL updated to 3,300
HP corrected to 18, contributions of each hit die clarified and CON bonuses combined
Weapon focus directly worked into Unarmed Strike math
Which FC bonus was taken noted in Racial Features
Class skill bonus (3) Added to: Stealth, Escape Artist, Climb, Acrobatics[/sblock]Enjoy!

Remove ads