Character Level Up Approvals

IronWolf

blank
We are getting set to wrap up Ties That Bind and I need to get Fulgrim leveled up. He is at 4th now and is going to 6th between encounter and time-based XP. Would reviewers prefer me do the 5th level bump, get it approved and then do the 6th or just level him from 4th to 6th and get him reviewed in one swoop?

Systole

First Post
We are getting set to wrap up Ties That Bind and I need to get Fulgrim leveled up. He is at 4th now and is going to 6th between encounter and time-based XP. Would reviewers prefer me do the 5th level bump, get it approved and then do the 6th or just level him from 4th to 6th and get him reviewed in one swoop?

Both at once, please.

Satin Knights

First Post
I have cleaned up Fulgrim a bit. Furious Focus only applied on the first strike. Several other minor tweaks.

But, you have only spent 24 of your 30 skill points.
So, back to the drawing board.

IronWolf

blank
I have cleaned up Fulgrim a bit. Furious Focus only applied on the first strike. Several other minor tweaks.

But, you have only spent 24 of your 30 skill points.
So, back to the drawing board.

Thanks SK! Looks like his skill section was listed wrong. Fulgrim has an INT of 10, so the 1 modifier for an intelligence bonus was incorrect. I removed that, I think his max of 24 is now correct.

Remove ads