Character Submission Thread

Aura

Explorer
Fetchlings are not currently allowed. The process is to bring up the inclusion as a judge voting issue if you would like to effect change--proposing how they would fit into the world, etc. The process can take a while, and if you're dealing with how to build a character, it would slow down the process.

Afterthought: With some things, there has already been a discussion of the race and why it was or was not allowed, but it happened, largely, before I got involved in LPF. Catfolk are basically a non-starter, for example.

ealt

Explorer
Zinnelis Laediril
I like to think I'm pretty competent at reviewing characters from a mechanical standpoint, but I can make mistakes. If I do, just let me know and we can fix it.

Changes I Did:
  • Fixed the skill formatting for ease of access
  • Fixed inventory formatting for ease of access
  • Fixed finances for ease of access

To Do:
  • You get one free regional language upon character creation check here for a list of choices
  • Get approval for a new deity. I see you posted a thread on this, just wait until they get back to you one way or the other

Mechanically he's good. But NOT YET. Choose a regional language and get deity approval and I'll give you my stamp.

Aura

Explorer
Welcome to LPF, KahlessNestor. I'm just poking my head up from the holiday haze, and will be trying to get to your character submission. Your deity submission, however, might take more doing--it requires the action of all the judges here on LPF as it constitutes a change to the game world. Generally, I don't recommend linking material waiting approval to a new character, because it makes the character approval dependent upon the former.

A bit of a note on regional languages--it's not quite automatic/for everyone, but does apply to virtually every non-Venzan character whose place of origin is placed in the game world, so you do qualify.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Welcome to LPF, KahlessNestor. I'm just poking my head up from the holiday haze, and will be trying to get to your character submission. Your deity submission, however, might take more doing--it requires the action of all the judges here on LPF as it constitutes a change to the game world. Generally, I don't recommend linking material waiting approval to a new character, because it makes the character approval dependent upon the former.

A bit of a note on regional languages--it's not quite automatic/for everyone, but does apply to virtually every non-Venzan character whose place of origin is placed in the game world, so you do qualify.
If it helps, I could go edit my character to generic him down until if the deity submission is approved, if that will streamline the process.

Remove ads