Caves of Chaos (1st group - PF) - Recruitment(closed sorry)

renau1g

First Post
Oh, so just wanted to confirm. It's 1st level right?

BTW, I'm fine with coordinating. Perhaps some liked backstory's too to explain it a bit more. Adventurer's guild members? childhood friends that decided to strike out on a get rich quick scheme (after all adventuring seems like the easiest way to make a quick buck)?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Catching UP -

There is nothing for anyone else to email me, rangerjohn just finds it easier to do so for his characters.

No responds for [MENTION=6691567]Rhydius[/MENTION] and he was on today. Will give him a couple days to pop in as the weekends don't normally count.

It is ok to coordinate spell selection as the group would have had a couple days in the forest to do so before reaching the caves. So NP there.

I would say 99% dungeon crawl yes. If after a while the group feels they want to go back to town for a little RP I won't stop anyone - but it will probably be short.

1st lvl to start yes but leveling up could be quicker than normal. So I will have everyone do there level ups before hand.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Am going to update the Character gene post and that should then be set.

What I need now is for everyone (who hasn't done so) to confirm their race/class so I can give out the group gold. Putting those selections in the character gene post for easier finding.

After that I will set up an IC.

There will be no RG as the group will not get any bigger or gain new players. We will just use the first page of the IC as our RG and you can post up characters there. I'll put my favorite sheet over there but it is not necessary to use.

Right now you need to decide as a group who's filling what roles.

HM

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
Sorry about not posting sooner, the weekend was a bit busier than expected. (Going to be closing on, and moving into my first house, next weekend.:D)

I'll more than likely be playing a human, but whether Rogue or Cleric(maybe Inquisitor), depends on the rest of you guys. I'll gladly fill whichever of the roles is more needed to balance things out.

renau1g

First Post
Sorry about not posting sooner, the weekend was a bit busier than expected. (Going to be closing on, and moving into my first house, next weekend.:D)

I'll more than likely be playing a human, but whether Rogue or Cleric(maybe Inquisitor), depends on the rest of you guys. I'll gladly fill whichever of the roles is more needed to balance things out.

Congrats, I just moved into my house on the 25th, lots of "fun" unpacking, painting, etc. But it's a great feeling being done(ish).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Already have you down as human. Sorry thought I posted that.

An why not play a Rogue/Cleric lol. Or Ranger(trapper)/Cleric - to give you that martial edge.

Will use the gods out of the PHB for easy-ness. And my congrats also, owning your own home must be exciting.

Just so everyone knows and can build based on it. This game will run everyone to LvL 10. There are 11 caves and only one is really small so won't count.

HM

Remove ads