Caves of Chaos (1st group - PF) - Recruitment(closed sorry)

renau1g

First Post
I'm kinda digging the blunderbuss. Shotgun-toting human standing in the middle of the fray, steps forward an blasts down the hall, then steps back to reload while the melee guys cover the breach.... just hope nothing's too far away ;)

Edit: So to be clear, Human and Gunslinger

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Also would work for lossening up a room full of monsters.

Someone kicks open the door and you blast the room then step back around the corner. Might want to look into shoot on the run.

Also, should I put you down as gunslinger? Or is there an alt you were looking at?

EDIT: Roger that, human gunslinger it is.

HM

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, there's a lot of alts, but I'll just try the core one and see how it is. Seems pretty feat intensive hence the human. I think I'll need Rapid reload for sure. Still trying to wrap my head around it.

boomstick.jpg

Rhydius

First Post
An why not play a Rogue/Cleric lol. Or Ranger(trapper)/Cleric - to give you that martial edge.

Will use the gods out of the PHB for easy-ness. And my congrats also, owning your own home must be exciting.
It's been interesting to say the least, but definitely exciting.

I'll put together a few Rogue/Clerics, and see what sticks. My Rogues tend to be surprisingly martial.:)

Also how are we handling traits?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oops missed that on the character gene.

It will be normal everyone gets two traits but they must be from different categorizes.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@ rangerjohn and Rhydius

Just need your classes so I can give out the group gold and allow for you all as a group to see about spending it.

At least renu1g's character gets his blunderbuss for free (2,000gp & broken yeesh :confused: ).

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP have fun making your character :) ....now that I got most of your ideas I will start an IC/RG thread so you can put your characters and thoughts down.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Alright, renau1g stepped down and I "inherit" his spot.

First a question, how many posts shall we reserve in the RG/IC thread.

And second, is there any role needed?

Current group (AFAIK):
mfloyd3 - halfling sorcerer(aberrant) [120gp]
Disposable Hero - human paladin [300gp]
rangerjohn - ??? ???
Rhydius - human rogue

Alright, then I will make a cleric for this :D, leaving ragerjohn with all possibilities as the classic slots are filled (sorcerer replacing wizard and paladin replacing fighter).

But I will have another look around before my final decision.

HM, would you fine with me reactivating Dorian Greenleaf?

Last edited:

Remove ads