Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ugh, storm coming. I feel it in my left arm something fierce! time for more curried chicken and wild rice .. .. ..

you guys should see the paper I wrote this all on initially! Its a mess!

Attachments

• Picture0022.JPG
    Picture0022.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

can I chime in? I have a character concept that never got plated I could do up. even better now with arch types.
fighter - sword and shield - disgraced knight.

Helfdan

First Post
One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Scotley, I'm tempted to offer to run a game for your proposed wizard character. Tylara's 6th level, right? Maybe I can just get in gear and move Whirtlestaff's on quickly and get you guys and gals up a level or three... Nahhhhh, maybe I'll just start another adventure for Pathfinder for 10th level characters?

Better yet, maybe I'll whip out an AD&D 1E game for 10th level characters! :D

I'm in, whether PF or Old School! Damn, Leif, sounds like we're getting you in some trouble here :)

Scotley

Hero
Wizard, alchemist, sword and board fighter/disgraced knight, and a Helfdanian to be announced later. Hell yeah, we are well on our way to having a group!

Leif

Adventurer
Wizard, alchemist, sword and board fighter/disgraced knight, and a Helfdanian to be announced later. Hell yeah, we are well on our way to having a group!
You forgot my fighter, didn't you, Scotley?

Helfdan, you're "in" with what exactly? This game of DeWar's? My next game, whatever it turns out to be? Both?? Mowgs? Sorry, SD, not trying to hijack your thread, here. hey, I have a 1E AD&D recruiting thread where we can also discuss a pfr game if we want. It's my thread, after all: Leif's recruiting thread, nominally 1E AD&D

Scott DeWar

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Hey! would I try and hyjack any of your threads?!?

seriously, you can keep talking here if you like.
That thread doesn't count -- it wasn't even part of any game, just a talking-type thread, and it wasn't ever really mine anyway. I always considered it to be a communal effort. Anyway, thanks for the generous offer, but I've tried to steer discussions like that to my recruiting thread

tic tic tic tic
KA-BOOM!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
My (Garias') info blurb is a little difficult to understand. There are three "he's" in there and I'm not sure who you're talking about, or what ship I'm actually serving under.

Otherwise, yeah! PC connections for the win!

Remove ads