Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Yttermayn

First Post
Sozin shrugs and hurls his custom enchanted javelin, 3fury, at the ooze. Whatever resistances it may have, 3fury is likely to hurt somehow. Ooc: 14 to hit, 16 damage assuming no elemental resistances or piercing resistance. 1d20 + 12=14, 4d6+3=16

Leif

Adventurer
Gray Ooze Battle

Shaken, the Ooze rises up, forming a pseudopod with part of its oozy mass, and looks like it wants to strike someone.

OOC: This may be what Dontrius was waiting for, so his held action may proceed if he desires.

Lou

Explorer
Dontrius

Dontrius steps forward as he swings his black longsword at the ooze.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4313091/ Dontrius attacks #1 on grey ooze (1d20+15=19, 1d8+4=9, 1d20+10=17, 1d8+4=12, 1d20+15=20, 1d8+4=11, 5d6=17)

[sblock=OOC] Use 1/9 arcane pool points for arcane accuracy (+5 to hit for rd); use advanced spell combat and spell strike to cast shocking grasp through the final attack. Attacks are +15/+10/+15 1d8+4/1d8+4/1d8+4+5d6 (elec)

The black blade has a hardness of 14, so even if Dontrious fails the DC20 Reflex save for acid damage to the black blade, the damage will not exceed 14, so no damage inflicted on the black blade. (I only looked up how to damage an object AFTER I had swung through the acidic black ooze....)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Dontrius and anyone else that I missed who attacked the ooze with a melee weapon this round, needs to roll a DC 20 Ref save to avoid inflicting 1d6 acid damage on their weapons, with the rolls adjusted upwards by the plus of the weapon if appropriate, plus regular Ref save bonuses.

Hraln and Johann instead should just mark off one arrow, because the missile weapons remain in contact with the ooze and will be destroyed.

Sozin's enchanted javelin gets a DC20 Fort save [bonus is +7] to avoid taking 1d6 damage. Note that each round the javelin remains in the ooze it will have to roll another save or take the same damage.

98 hp damage done to the ooze this round!

The Ooze forms a pseudopod and lashes out at Dontrius! Luckily it misses.
1d20+9=10, 3d6+3=14, 1d6+2=8

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Eldran hurls a javelin at the ooze!

[sblock=OOC]
Boss, I'm getting an error on Invisible Castle. Please roll for me. It's +13 to hit, 2d6+5 damage (due to Vital Strike feat).

[/sblock]

Yttermayn

First Post
Save roll: 1d20 + 7=9 The javelin has a returning enchantment on it, so no subsequent rounds.

Sozin grimaces at the corrosion on his beautiful javelin. "Sunuvahore" he mutters angrily. Unwilling to damage his toys any further, and not wanting to waste spellpower on a creature that looks to be on its last... pseudopod, he resolves to hold his actions for emergencies.

Last edited:

Remove ads