• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Yttermayn

First Post
Sozin had come up beside Eldran and then moved further in using his vision and being sneaky. Then Leif was unable to update, but when he did, Eldran reacted as if he was seeing the description, so I just went with it just now. I think one other char at least is at the cave entrance.

Leif

Adventurer
The Tunnels

OOC: No, actually, I had everybody up with the ranger and entering. I was kinda waiting for a marching order. I didn't understand Sozin to have moved past Eldran, and don't think that would have even been possible. Moved up beside him and being sneaky I got. Going past him, not so much, because he never stopped moving as far as I know. The rest of you are with Eldran and Sozin if you so desire. That marching order would be a big help about now.

OOC: Sozin and Eldran (and whoever else is with them) may make a knowledge (dungeoneering) check to shed some light on the present conundrum.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: place Johann in the row behind our two sneaky sneaks
Johann looks ahead in the limited light to try and see what the fuss is. He draws his sword just to be sure.
OOC: huh, a natural 20: 1d20+5=25

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: oops, that was supposed to be knowledge: dungeneering, so a 28 as it is +8. also I am finding that something is not allowing me to hit the "enter" to go to the next line, or even edit a post. grrrrrrr!

Kaodi

Hero
Without any means to see in the dark other than a position betraying light spell, and no special knowledge of spelunking (or pretty much anything else for that matter), Hraln figures the best place for him is second to last in line. That would seem to minimize his chance of losing track of the rest of the party.

Remove ads