• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Yttermayn

First Post
"What's that, Swifty? Eldran's stuck in a dark hole? We'd better go help!" Sozin shakes the last of the water off his feet, slips his boots back on, and prepares to follow the bird.

DM Edit: HAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Ero's tail taps him impatiently on top of the head; the Alchemist looks up from his calculations and takes in the situation. He quickly tosses his things back into his pack and stands, ready to follow the bird to wherever it will lead.​
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Rep Point duly added to Ytterman for starting the day off with a good laugh![/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Dontrius, having decided not to go swimming, is more than willing to follow along with the others to find the ranger.

Scotley

Hero
Yurei descends from his aerial patrol to a position just behind the Ranger. He peers eagerly past Eldran's shoulder. "Well done."

OOC: Low Light vision and dark vision out to 120'. Maybe he should have gone to Ranger school?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Uh, isn't that hawk our ranger's friend"

Johann stood and looks at the bird to figure out what is going on.

"where did he go?"

Helfdan

First Post
Yurei descends from his aerial patrol to a position just behind the Ranger. He peers eagerly past Eldran's shoulder. "Well done."

Eldran stands ready with sword and torch. "I found the tracks of some sort of humanoid. If this is the worm's lair, it may have had some company."

Leif

Adventurer
The Cave Entrance

Yurei can see past Eldran into the cave with his superior vision, while Eldran can also see within the shadows by the sputtering light of his torch. This cave is empty, but a passage leads further back away from the light at the back of it.

OOC: I may be out of posting commission until Saturday evening or Sunday morning -- I have a knot of, well, what I'm sure are very sweet girls coming over for a sleep-over tomorrow. Fourteen-year-olds at that. Please keep the preservation of my sanity foremost in your hearts and minds. Thanks!

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
Stick your fingers in your ears and randomly insert the words "Beiber", "Edward", or "One Direction" into something you say. After the mega-squee, you'll be the hip dad.

Yttermayn

First Post
Sozin follows Eldran's voice to the cave entrance. "Hmm, allow me..." Sozin advances into the cave. The moment he touches shadow, he becomes indistinct. When fully engulfed by shadow, he is nearly impossible to detect, and sometimes seams to be in a couple different places at once.
OOC: Sozin gets a look ahead using dark and low light vision. Stealth roll: 1d20+18=32

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads