Great movies you might not have heard of.

AuroraGyps

First Post
Two movies with Vincent D'Onofrio:

Happy Accidents: Is a time traveling love story.

The Whole Wide World: About Robert E. Howard and his relationship with Novalyne Price.

These two movies totally surprised me by how much I loved them. I tend to stay away from "chick flicks", but I'm a huge fan of D'Onofrio, so I watched them. Loved them enough to even buy them and I hardly ever buy DVDs, especially not "chick flick" ones.

Grehnhewe

First Post
Two movies with Vincent D'Onofrio:

Happy Accidents: Is a time traveling love story.

The Whole Wide World: About Robert E. Howard and his relationship with Novalyne Price.

These two movies totally surprised me by how much I loved them. I tend to stay away from "chick flicks", but I'm a huge fan of D'Onofrio, so I watched them. Loved them enough to even buy them and I hardly ever buy DVDs, especially not "chick flick" ones.
I remember liking his performances in Feeling Minnesota and Salton Sea. He has a removable nose in the latter and Val Kilmer before he got fat.

might have to check out a movie about REH.

AuroraGyps

First Post
They're only 1/2 an hour each, but The Amazing Screw-On Head & A Wish For Wings That Work are two very strange, but cool animated films. Screw-On Head is from Mike Mignola and Wish for Wings is an Xmas cartoon with Opus & Bill the Cat from Breathed's Bloom County/Outland comic strip.

Remove ads