[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Hi gang. Sorry for the delays. Between holidays, travel and a viral assault on my sinuses I've been absent. I'm ready to continue now. I'm going to work on tracking down DeWar today and try to get things moving.

"I'll tell her we have hungry heroes out here," announces Oleg as he goes to seek his wife.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A loud **snap** announces the presence of a half elf in leather armor,a shield on his back and leaning on a short spear.

*Ahem* "oops"

where one foot is under his hip the other looks like he purposefully leaned over to step on a stick

"Sorry, Nature called to send me to a pond known as the clay bowl. Seems like there was a couple of creatures in the water during the sacred moon. It is a spring of consecrated land, you see, and orcs have no business bathing in her waters during the crescent moon tide. The blasted turds fouled the spring and it had to be consecrated again, after flushing their nasty stink out of it."

OOC: laugh if you will, seemed appropriate.

"Now about the needed healing? . . . . . " while Brondelleon walked over to where the pixie is, he asks ," now what is this about a stag lord? " This does not sound like something good ,"Abadar told me to return quickly. Here I am."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"So there's more," Kyria says, not sounding terribly surprised. "Someone like a guildmaster, I suppose, hm? Controls the local black markets, and the bandits working in an area pay up every so often but are otherwise left to their own? Of course, there's not a LOT of trade here to prey on, so I'm guessing you guys...who were in charge of the territory with the only real outpost around...were probably the cream of the crop, right?"

She goes over to the captive and grabs his hair to pull his head back so she can look him in the face.

"Or at least she was. The rest of you...overgrown boys, mostly. Thugs and bullies she was trying to mold into murderers."

Kyria looks over at where the Prince and the others are.

"Didn't see any magic or trained birds...or roosts for any...so it's likely the Stag Lord and these outlying bands don't communicate very often. We have some time before this gets his attention, and some more time still before he's able to muster up a force and do something about it."

She nods. "We'd better use it wisely though."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam claps Brondelleon on the shoulder as he approaches. "It is good to see you, welcome back. It sounds like your mission went well, as did ours. Our bandit girl, Pixie, is injured though and could benefit from your healing skills. I've done what I can to staunch the bleeding but her wounds are beyond me."

He stands back to allow the druid to work and turns to Kyria. "You're right, we'll need to move quickly to turn our victory into a rout. If Brondelleon can get us all back up to fighting strength by morning I say we ride out and start looking for signs of other camps."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote considers the druid as the man rushes to heal their fallen comrade. "I wouldn't mind taking a rest, but I agree we should be back on the trail quickly. If I was in the shoes of our enemy, I'd be looking at the most bloody kind of vengeance. Besides, they have to be rattled and disorganized after our last attack. Let's see how their courage holds out when we hit them hard again. If yoou don't mind leaving the prisoner with me for an hour, I'll see what I can find out about this stag lord." He smiles wickedly at the last suggestion, a small ball of flame dancing at his fingertips.

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria grimaces, and goes over to Liam. She lowers her voice and eyes, affecting servility.

"My Prince...maybe we should discuss this somewhere the prisoner can't overhear?"

Remove ads