[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie looks to where Kyria had been pointing and then goes straight for it. She practically turns the bags inside out, but she comes up with dead bandit leader's arms and armour and dumps it on the ground next to the horse. She then begins to strip off her own gear, which she appears to be switching for the bandits. This strikes everyone immediately as odd, as Pixie's wore basically the same type of armour (even in about the same condition, after the battle), and carried the same compliment of four daggers. Soon the young woman is geared up again, but in what appears to be a kind of twisted joke, in Kressle's things. Of course, it is probably apparent to everyone in the group by now that she is not quite right in the head.

I guess I couldn't
beat Kressle, so I'll just have to be more like her!

Pixie slides the two superior axes into her belt and for a moment she just stands there, hands on the heads, beaming. Then she brief burst of enthusiasm wears off a bit and she notices that she is still aching. But she smiles, grimacing slightly, through it and half walks, half skips, back to where the group is conferring, landing in place at the end with two feet and a small thud.

OOC: Pixie's old stuff will just get added to the group pile to be sold or whatever. She is not that attached to it.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Brandelleon looks back and forth between Pixie and the others, each time he looks at Pixie, his tilts his head from one side to the other, each time it changes from one side to the other.
"u, er, um, eh, Pixie, what troubles you?"

Kaodi

Hero
"Nothin'!" she squeaks. "Nothin' at all." Pixie leans over towards Brandelleon, putting one arm around his shoulders as she rests tilted against him. "I think the real question here, Mr. Druid," she says, raising her other hand to point at him while she gives a mischievous little smile, "Is 'What troubles you?' You're not gonna let me go off and probably almost die again for lack of quality on site medical care, are you?"

Scott DeWar

"Nothin'!" she squeaks. "Nothin' at all." Pixie leans over towards Brandelleon, putting one arm around his shoulders as she rests tilted against him. "I think the real question here, Mr. Druid," she says, raising her other hand to point at him while she gives a mischievous little smile, "Is 'What troubles you?' You're not gonna let me go off and probably almost die again for lack of quality on site medical care, are you?"

The druid stands indignantly, but grinning broadly.

"I didn't 'LET' you go running off, you did that on your own. If you had been listening before I left, you would have Nature calling as well, Little Fly." :D

"Anyway, Orcs are dealt with now." He gives a dismissive gesture with his hand, "We have a new advasary, The Stag Lord. You seem to have known Krrssle, do you also know of the stag lord?"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam looks to Pixie as she approaches. He looks surprised at her change of clothing but recognizes that she's defeated a personal nemesis of hers. "Pixie, it is good to see you on your feet again. For a bit I thought we were going to lose you. You fought well and bravely. Your daggers struck deep in Kressel before she cut you in return. She will trouble you no more though. We were just talking of this new figure that our prisoner mentioned, the elusive Stag Lord. Have you heard that name before? Is there anything that might help us against him?"

Kaodi

Hero
"I've seen 'im in the flesh, though I may have been better off if I never had," answers Pixie. "That's how I know we don't want to go tangling with the man himself in his home. He's a nasty piece o' work, and a real killer." Pushing off of Brandelleon back onto her own two feet, she swings her arms being her and then claps and rubs them together. "If you don't mind I'd rather like to keep living a while longer. That ain't likely if you go charging off to attack his fort. It's a mighty cool fort though. Wouldn't mind it for myself. But I don't plan on being buried there."

Scott DeWar

"A fort. *sigh* He has a fort. Great. And a good fort at that, huh. Great. *siiigh* So we need to lure him out of his home. Any ideas, bug?"

Kaodi

Hero
"Hey! My name isn't 'Bug,'" says Pixie crossly with an cute little scowl. "Here's a bright idea: the Greenbelt is a big place. Find somewhere else to nose about that ain't asking for an early funeral."

Remove ads