[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

The wild elf opens one eye as the stranger enters. He looks Hasamaki over briefly, and concludes that the man is an Elder who is here to talk to Relic about whatever it is that Elders need to talk about. Those issues being none of his concern, Daylily rolls over and goes back to sleep.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 117/117
CMB: +16 CMD: 29
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +17/+9 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 137/137
CMB: +18 CMD: 31
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +24/+16 for WD+24

Perception: +15
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 16/16

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

Fury listens with interest as Kalinn explains her strange background and its influence on her life. He takes his small portion of food and divides it onto the plates for the others then lays it out for them within their reach. He takes a mug and sips at the beer. When talk turns to Borric's language and armor he can't hold back and snorts in laughter.

"You shoulda seen his previous armor. Looked like he would be at home burning down villages and dragging off the womenfolk by their hair. Don't know where you got that brass lantern you're wearing. Oh, it's pretty enough and I'm sure it draws the women like flies..."

He trails off interested to hear what Borric has to say for himself.

[sblock=OOC/Actions]
--[/sblock]

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
The night proceeds on with quiet conversation and intense study. At the offer of traveling together, "Seeing as I am going in the same direction, to the same destination, I would most humbly enjoy traveling with you all." The wizards work diligently through the night, comparing and copying works. Finally, in the wee hours, both succumb to exhaustion and get their bits of sleep they need before the dawn.

[sblock=Perception][sblock=DC 15]Outside is quiet. Normally at a gathering with ale flowing, rowdy drunkenness abounds. People are being more respectful and considerate than what you are accustomed to.[sblock=DC 20]One of Hasamanki's tattoo seems to shift around at odd intervals. A tattoo of a dragon, this tattoo always seems to be watching someone, usually the closest person other than Relic.[sblock=Kalinn]Before you say something, Winterbite chuckles, "Harmless. His familiar is shy but watchful."[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

[sblock=To Winterbite]Perception (1d20+12=20)

{{{Ah. Another student of the Dragon, then?}}}[/sblock]​
[/section]

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra's eagle eyes very rarely miss anything, and now that they have been heightened by his new bracers, he observes the tattoo acting oddly independent of it's master. Aradra takes careful steps to hide his interest in it, only watching it out of the corner of his eye.

However, he has more important things to do, and that is to watch the camp. Every hour or so, Aradra leaves the safety of the bubble to ensure that no one is causing problems, but with so many people everyone is very polite, despite the drunkenness .

[sblock=OOC]
Perception:1d20+19=32
Stealth: 1d20+18=24
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

~ During the night's drinking ~

Swash1.jpg

Borric gives a nod to the archer joining them and gestures to the keg of ale if his wishes some.

The gruff warrior tries to be stern about the situation, but Fury is right and he gives an incorrigible grin, "Aye, that was some suit of armor I used to have. Perfect for showin' the fooker's that I meant business."

"The shiny platemail is better protection, but everyone now thinks I am some respectable knight with a stick up my arse. A downright poofda sort. Gah, I preferred the intimidating version so the bastards knew I was death coming for them."

"I actually wanted some specially made armor made from adamantine when I was in Venza, no such luck."

Remembering the original question Kalinn asked while he drinks some ale, he turns back to her, "Sounds like you got a 'squirrel in your drawers' sort of thing going in your blood, lass. I have no such special talent."

"I spent a number of years frequenting the brothels near the docks and traveling aboard ship. I hung around with rough and tumble bastards to learn how to fight. And that is what I do. Fight. I am warrior and mean sonuvabitch that has become an adventurer."

"Heh, it helps me earn gold to pay for my whoring and drinking,"
he finishes with a wink as he drinks some more.

[sblock=OOC]Happy Halloween. :)

Finished trick or treating so my posting sked was delayed.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
~During drinking hour~

Aradra takes one glass of ale, mostly to sip on. He needed to keep his head clear for patrol alter.

He smiles when Borric refers to Kalinn's ability so uniquely, and comments on it, "It is an interesting sight. Saw her rip apart a plant creature that was trying to drown her with just her claws and teeth. Her attacks have something of a bite to them. But, I understand about the armor. I tend to wear things that are a little more...concealable."

The solider does not appear to be wearing any armor other than a helmet, but Aradra pulls up his shirt to show the group a mithril chainmail shirt under his garments. "It's some of the lightest armor I've ever worn. Can sleep in it with no issue as well. It's almost like a second skin to me at this point."

He takes a small sip of ale, and looks round at Fury. "What about you, Fury? What talents do you have hidden up your sleeve?"

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

"Talents?"

Fury muses on the question a moment and rubs his stubbly chin with the hand that isn't wrapped round a beer mug.

"Can't say that I have any talents. Not like having a raging demon-dragon in the blood, or an uncanny skill for battle. I can tell a pretty entertaining story and if things go sour I can find my enemy's weak spot and take advantage of it. But, hells, anyone raised in Planks can do the same." He shrugs. "Maybe I'm just lucky. I been pretty lucky in having true friends that've pulled my backside from the fire more than once in my life.

So what about you?"

Fury nods towards Aradra.

"Musta been something more than a pretty chain shirt that got you invited to this party."

[sblock=OOC/Actions]
--[/sblock]

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra shrugs. "As a former trained scout for the army of Rorn, there's alot I am trained to do. Sneaking missions, tracking, and my use of a bow isn't bad. I know a few tricks that help me out during combat. I trained Shadow well enough that he functions on his own quite well. That is really about it. " Shadow's ears flap as though he thought he heard his name, but still the wolf remained asleep.

" I haven't had many jobs since I came to Venza, and most of those jobs took me out of the city. I was kind of surprised these paladins were looking for me. " Aradra took another sip of the ale and continues "But, our last job nearly killed me thrice, so I used my resources to pick up this 'pretty chain shirt.' The bow I have is quite powerful as well. It generates arrows when drawn taut. A most fascinating thing."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ During the night's drinking ~

Swash1.jpg

Borric scoffs and nearly chokes on his ale at Fury's response. "Lies, Fury. Lies."

"Aradra, don't be fooled, because Fury is indeed a fair hand at combat. He just needs a comrade to draw a foe's attention away from him and he can slip that sharp poker of his right in their back to tickle their fookin' liver. Ha!"

"That reminds me, I have my own chain shirt sleeping attire in my pack. I cannot sleep very well in this shiny platemail. Besides the glare as it reflects light, it just leaves me cramped up. Excuse me while I switch."

He starts removing his armor and finds it difficult with his inebriation to do it quietly. The armor plates scrap continually as he struggles with the catches and such.

"Well, being an excellent archer and scout are difficult. Mayhap they figured you must be worthy because you can afford such a remarkable bow, Aradra."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Remove ads