Garyh's KoboldQuest IC

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Overkrilliak enters the room, his blood red robes sweeping the floor as he walks past eyes flickering around and positions himself in the middle of the room. He bows to the paladin with a smile, his serpentine tongue flicks over his filed teeth and his hands clasped beneath his otherwise immaculate robes.

"Greetings and salutations honored warrior. Our quest is truley blessed with your presence now amongst us, I pray that our leader will have valiance and courage to stay the course for whatever quest the tribe has chosen for usss, yes?"

His eyes stay focused while he talks and smiles when he is done to show his filed down and razor sharp teeth...

Timothy

First Post
OOC: Kurt thinks = Sky Blue, Kurt Talks = royal blue, Kurt Acts = normal, Kratsch Thinks/acts = Red

Greetings, Wise-men, It is me, who should be honoured with your presence. Guidance and advice are always appreciated. May Bahamut grant You wisdom for good and valiant deeds!

Kurt observes Overkriliak, whether he is to be trusted or not, he does not like showing off, if it is not neccesairy.

(Detect evil and sense motive +1)

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
OOC: Detect evil..hehehe..

IC:"Fine address m'lord tis true that if Bahamut grants us wisdom on our quest then the actions we shall underdark shall be driven by a mighty god himself. I only hope that all members of this quest share the same divine wisdom that you so wish to bestow upon us by such a great diety..."

He bows his head at the mention of bahamut showing reverence to a patron.

Timothy

First Post
I See you honour the Wise and Scaled One, this is good. I'm sure our other companions will see the wisdom in His ways.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
OOC: you better let me in on the high level FRCS game..i'll kill your PC in here i swear it!!! ;)

IC: Such is the will of bahamut my lord, may his stregth guide us in this journey and may all those who are not of his following and allegiance fall by our sword and might...

Timothy

First Post
Well, Overdrilliak (OOC: notice the spelling)Why don't you tell something more about yousrself. I have not been a part of this tribe for long, and would love to hear more about you.

Kurt leans on Kratsch and start cleaning his enormous (for a kobold :D) sword.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: the name is Overkrilliak my lord, it is a long name and can understand if you have problems pronouncing it some do.

I am one of the chosen of the wise men of the tribe, obviously here to make sure all goes according to the will of the tribe. My role is an observer and advisor. I do not carry a sword or brandish such weapons as yourself, i let those who have obvious strengths in those arenas to let them have their way. My only goal is to advise and to serve, lord.

OOC: heh heh heh the plot thickens...

Remove ads