Friday the 13th - Superstitious?

Do you take any special note of Friday the 13th?

• Yes. I am at least a little superstitious.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Not really superstitious, but I do take extra care to avoid guys with hockey masks carrying machetes.

Well, you don't have to worry about him - he's in my place for some reason. I'll worry about they "why" after my morning sex-beer guzzling-pot smoking session. I think I'll let him join, 'cause he seem kinda tense.

Edit: Friday the 13th is just another day.

gurpsgm

Explorer
Friday the 13th - Lucky or Unlucky?

Hi!

Not only do I not care about the superstitions surrounding Friday the 13th, I go out of my way to make good luck happen...

I saw this neat news snippet about people who do superstitious things on purpose on Friday the 13th like walking under ladders, breaking mirrors, and putting up umbrellas indoors. Sounds like I could have easily been a member of that crowd.

Bruce

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Hi!

Not only do I not care about the superstitions surrounding Friday the 13th, I go out of my way to make good luck happen...

I saw this neat news snippet about people who do superstitious things on purpose on Friday the 13th like walking under ladders, breaking mirrors, and putting up umbrellas indoors. Sounds like I could have easily been a member of that crowd.

Bruce
:-S How does breaking mirrors make good luck happen?

I can't answer - I've been brutally murdered, and on today of all days.
Dibs on your stuff. :angel:

Remove ads