• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Friday the 13th - Superstitious?

Do you take any special note of Friday the 13th?

• Yes. I am at least a little superstitious.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Not really superstitious, but I do take extra care to avoid guys with hockey masks carrying machetes.

Well, you don't have to worry about him - he's in my place for some reason. I'll worry about they "why" after my morning sex-beer guzzling-pot smoking session. I think I'll let him join, 'cause he seem kinda tense.

Edit: Friday the 13th is just another day.

gurpsgm

Explorer
Friday the 13th - Lucky or Unlucky?

Hi!

Not only do I not care about the superstitions surrounding Friday the 13th, I go out of my way to make good luck happen...

I saw this neat news snippet about people who do superstitious things on purpose on Friday the 13th like walking under ladders, breaking mirrors, and putting up umbrellas indoors. Sounds like I could have easily been a member of that crowd.

Bruce

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Hi!

Not only do I not care about the superstitions surrounding Friday the 13th, I go out of my way to make good luck happen...

I saw this neat news snippet about people who do superstitious things on purpose on Friday the 13th like walking under ladders, breaking mirrors, and putting up umbrellas indoors. Sounds like I could have easily been a member of that crowd.

Bruce
:-S How does breaking mirrors make good luck happen?

I can't answer - I've been brutally murdered, and on today of all days.
Dibs on your stuff. :angel:

Remove ads