- Con 13 (+1)
- Int 9 (-1)
- Wis 15 (+2)
- Cha 11 (+0)

Defenses:
- AC 13
- HP 12 (2d6 +2 Con)
- Hit dice; 1d6+1
- Saves Proficiencies: Intelligence (+1), Wisdom (+4)
- Initiative: +3
- Passive perception: 13

Traits: "When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way"; "I judge people by their actions, not their words"
Ideal: "Respect. People deserve to be treated with dignity and respect (Good)"
Bond: "You have a secret. You once were a gold dragon who served Bahamut. You were too proud and vain, to the point that Bahamut decided to teach you a lesson. You have been trapped in a weak, humanoid body, with your memories of your former life but a dim shadow. You remember only one thing with perfect clarity: Bahamut's command to go into the world and prove your devotion to the cause of good. If you prove worthy, on your death you will return to his side in your true form."
Flaw: "The people who knew me when I was young know my shameful secret, so I can never go home again"

Weapon Proficiencies: dagger, darts, sling, quarterstaff, light crossbow
Skills Proficiencies: Animal Handling (+4), Insight (+4), Medicine (+4), Survival (+4)
Tools Proficiencies: Vehicles (land), Weaver's Tools
Language Proficiencies: Common, Halfling

Background Feature: Rustic Hospitality
Defining Event: "I stole from a corrupt merchant to help the poor"

Class features: spellcasting, arcane recovery (1 slot), ritual casting
Spells prepared: 1
Slots per day: (1st level) 3
Spells DC: 9
Spells attack: +1
Arcane focus: crystal

Cantrips known: Dancing Lights, Mage Hand, Poison Spray
Spells known: (1st level) Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Identify, Magic Missile, Shield, Sleep, Thunderwave
Rituals known: Identify
Arcane tradition: Evocation (Evocation Savant, Sculpt Spell)

Equipment:
- common clothes
- quarterstaff (attack +4, dmg 1d6+2, versatile 1d8+2)
- crystal (arcane focus)
- spellbook
- scholar's pack (backpack, book of lore, bottle of ink, ink pen, 10 parchment sheets, bag of sand, small knife)
- weaver's tools
- shovel
- iron pot
- belt pouch
- trinket (an old divination card bearing your likeness)
- 10gp

Current lifestyle: poor (2sp/day)

Description: 5' 6", 170lb, fair skin, brown straight long hair (usually braided), blue eyes.

History:

Born in the countryside around Nashkel in the Sword Coast from unknown parents, Miri spent her childhood living in an orphanage operated with the support of the local temple of Helm. As a youngster, she was set to earn her living as a weaver's apprentice. Unfortunately her patron was an evil halfling man of malign greed, who not only ran his business ruthlessly, but was also a usurer, causing widespread suffering among families in debts. Despite her intentions on serving her master dutifully, Miri slowly realized his true nature, but founding it impossible to recur to the law, she began to secretly forge his accounts and pilfer from the shop's vault in order to repay back his victims. When the weaver discovered her, he publicly ashamed her and got her arrested; the local people couldn't challenge the law to help her, but managed her escape from the city prison. Unfortunately, she is still wanted in Nashkel and can never go back.

Miri knows she's not the brightest. But when she was still a little girl, a gypsy woman from a travelling caravan found an interest in her, and invited her for some small fortunetelling. When offered a deck of tarot cards to pick from, Miri drew "The Magician" card, only to found that the character depicted looked precisely like herself. Since that time, and despite everyone's opinion against, she's been stubbornly convinced she should become a wizard, and nothing ever made her desist. Her kind and gentle demeanors have earned them at different times her arcane crystal focus she carries as a pendant, her first spellbook, and the teaching of her few known spells, as gifts by a variety of individuals. She still carries that tarot card with her all the time.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Brother Dave

First Post
I have limited access until tomorrow morning and can't pull up the dice roller, but Rolen intends to ask little Tim about his leg and perhaps heal it if he is able, so please don't move on until I have a chance to make a proper post.

Never mind - posted.
[MENTION=6749529]Jimmy Disco T[/MENTION] - FYI - I'm not sure whether we're going to stay overnight in town or on the road, but in case we gloss over it I wanted to remind you that I think Rolen's next 'dream' is scheduled to hit during his meditation period this evening. By now Rolen should have a pretty good idea when to expect it, so he will likely seek privacy to 'prepare' himself for it.

Last edited:

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
[MENTION=6749529]Jimmy Disco T[/MENTION] - FYI - I'm not sure whether we're going to stay overnight in town or on the road, but in case we gloss over it I wanted to remind you that I think Rolen's next 'dream' is scheduled to hit during his meditation period this evening. By now Rolen should have a pretty good idea when to expect it, so he will likely seek privacy to 'prepare' himself for it.

I was going to let everyone have a good night's rest at the inn before heading to Greenest the next day, and once everyone has levelled up. Do you want to roleplay the dream yourself (This could also go for Erevan who has the same background)?

Brother Dave

First Post
I was going to let everyone have a good night's rest at the inn before heading to Greenest the next day, and once everyone has levelled up. Do you want to roleplay the dream yourself (This could also go for Erevan who has the same background)?

I wasn't sure whether you had any specific imagery you wanted to convey in the 'dream', so I wanted to give you the opportunity to do so if you did. If not, I'm fine with roleplaying it myself.

Remove ads